Ben Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fox Sports reporting it so it must be true 🤣🤣

Attachments

• thenrlroast_162224143207889.jpg
    thenrlroast_162224143207889.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 30
Sounds like either Parker or Siro... hasn’t been any mail on who’s out from what I’ve seen.
Hmmmm not sure how I feel about Suli...... He's so rocks or diamonds...... Parker has been solid so hoping Siro isn't right just yet so Saddler gets a start. Burbo to the bench. Issue then is you have two centres on the bench 🤷

NRL 2021: Ben Trbojevic joins brothers Tom and Jake in Manly side​

The younger brother of Manly superstars Jake and Tom will finally make his first-grade debut.

A week after NRL fans got their first glimpse of Joseph Suaalii another much hyped debutant will take to the field this weekend.
Ben Trbojevic – the younger brother of Manly superstars Jake and Tom – will finally make his first grade debut after being called into the Sea Eagles side to play Newcastle on Sunday.

The 19-year-old is expected to start on the bench in place of Curtis Sironen who is not yet ready to make his comeback from injury.

Trbojevic has been close in recent weeks having acted as an 18th man. He is a back-rower/centre who is one centimetre shorter than Tom but weighs three more kilograms than his brother.

The Trbojevics will join the Burgess and Mata’utia brothers in the rare feat of having three siblings feature in the same game.

Like his brothers, Ben has been highly touted. He represented NSW under-16 and under-18 teams in recent seasons and moved into Manly’s top 30 squad this year.

Luke, Tom, George and Sam Burgess all played together for the Rabbitohs.

credit:

Hmmmm not sure how I feel about Suli...... He's so rocks or diamonds...... Parker has been solid so hoping Siro isn't right just yet so Saddler gets a start. Burbo to the bench. Issue then is you have two centres on the bench 🤷
I would suggest Burbo is being viewed as a genuine back rower rather than a centre.

Good Luck Burbo if true however, there is still nothing about it on seaeagles.com.au/news

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10