Best Sportsman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Russ Howard.
By far the greatest Curler the winter sport has ever seen. The way he used to sweep the ice would bring tears to your eyes.

Russ Howard.
By far the greatest Curler the winter sport has ever seen. The way he used to sweep the ice would bring tears to your eyes.

Howie :clap: :clap: . I've seen him in action. One of the greats 8|

:lol: nice earl nice.

CW, I did actually state in the original post the best sportsman YOU'VE SEEN... so unless you were around when Don Bradman was around i'll disregard it.. even though I am more than aware of Don Bradman's feats.

You just can't deny Tiger though.

I really don't care too much for olympians so they aren't anywhere near the top of my list.

Michael Jordan for me, some of the stuff he did was amazing, and his abilities under pressure are second to none

Olympians?

Try going to the top of your sport without the millions of Dollars players in Golf and Tennis get.

A lot of Olympic athletes go through their career with very little money and make it to the top through sheer passion and determination alone.

Ive seen footage of Bradman , read books on him , and gone through his stats.
Do you know he scored 28 000 first class runs. 8|
Also , I pose this thought . How good would Bradman have been if you gave him Punters bat. Unbelievable , also on the same note , how good would have Jack Niclaus have been if you gave him a set of Tigers golf clubs. Even with less superior equipment , Bradman was still the best . With far less superior equipment The Bear was still bloody good.
Just a thought.

How would have bradman gone with bowlers having genuine game plans after watching planty of footage to analyse his downfalls?

The simple answer is you will never know to all of the above and you can never compare eras. The best you can be is the best in your era.

I dont rate Armstrong as he simply had the best dealer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6