Best win ever!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
17626351_10202905467354352_3670469062079717170_n.jpg

I'm guessing the Doorman has earned a temporary reprieve from you tonight? ;)
His last quarter is how he should play every quarter - that's why I get mad at him. @:cool:
Walks has talent to burn and he pisses around with low percentage play early in games, rather than helping the Team set their plays up.:cool:

2008 GF for me, going to be hard to ever beat that.

this was good, very 2013 like.

as for the last try, i was fishing and suddenly my wife thought i had changed to the horses with a 100-1 outsider riding that thing home all the way.

My lord that special!!!!!!
Not really, that is simply what we expect from the Sea Eagles. A new team is evolving, it's taking some time, but we have awesome talent and really a pretty fearsome roster. Chooks are quite good but we've had their measure all year!

Well I did post this about 2 seconds after Walker scored but still it was a very special win! Canterbury were poor last week and we had all the momentum so I was still holding my breath to see whether we had arrived or not...I even posted during the week when someone suggested that Manly were "back" and I said I wanted to see us beat a quality opposition who are on their game and could we wrestle the momentum back...well this week the Roosters scored to level the game and had the momentum and were playing as well as were allowing them to and we came up trumps! I've taken the last couple of seasons pretty bad and have been very upset with the performances because Manly is such a proud club.

We are back baby!

**** I'm still so happy, manly are most certainly back no doubt in my mind. What a performance, what a side. The pack has been unstoppable, JWH and Napa were absolutely monstered today (however Napa didn't quite last the whole day). Love the sight of manly dominating like only manly does

The Cowboys were off, but still..we played well, but the media kept saying who the Cowboys had out. The Bulldogs were woeful, but we annihilated them. Yet the media concentrated on how bad the Dogs were. Tonight, the form team of the comp brought close to their A game. We went punch for punch, then delivered the knockout blow. This was huge for this team. Long way to go, but this team has heart!

Let's hope we are this buoyant after another 6 weeks.

Good win tonight, shows we have what it takes to mix it with the top 4 quality sides. The key is to bring this sort of A game consistently. Confidence should be up and nothing breeds success like success, so we've laid a good platform these last 3 weeks, now we need to build something worthy on it and pray for an injury free run

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8