BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SEA EAGLES AT 3PM TODAY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Methinks I should get Mata to be my sub editor..?

Mind you, ref your post above, one of the highlights of the season for me was seeing that funny little jig that you did when we came from behind to take the lead at Suncorp last season  ;D

vidmar link said:

Mind you, ref your post above, one of the highlights of the season for me was seeing that funny little jig that you did when we came from behind to take the lead at Suncorp last season  ;D
  I'll bet that was terrifying for you all.  But thanks for taking me in as a shattered exile after the first half with rabid Bongos rabble.

Fro, admit it, you miss my hard edge articles.

vidmar link said:

excuse my crudeness but mata was virtually blowing his load to get up to where we were at suncorp and join in vid
u old scouser :) hahah ( sorry mate only just learnt that word this week and have been dying to use it.)

Cambo link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=182496.msg253213#msg253213 date=1267725607]

excuse my crudeness but mata was virtually blowing his load to get up to where we were at suncorp and join in vid
u old scouser :) hahah ( sorry mate only just learnt that word this week and have been dying to use it.)

[/quote] Guilty as charged.  ;)

I've never said I dont enjoy most of your stuff Andrew, I just Don't take you as seriously as a lot of people do :)

And you are right it has been quite a while since one of your weighty tomes, you should be up to about Leviticus by now?

"And you are right it has been quite a while since one of your weighty tomes, you should be up to about Leviticus by now?"

This I can't wait for.

And I always take Andrew serioulsy, maybe that's my problem

One thing I love about this site is that I'm anonomous (at least to a few anyway?)

I've had many pm's from people asking for Matabele's adress  or even a township they can aim for from people who agree with me or empathise with my posts can push their point of view personally to him......

BUT... "NO" I Say...Let him have his say,,,do his comedy jig for .....he is one of us.... Lest he want to be.....but he is in for queensland but he doeth a funny jig when we are winninig..." Ï have mirth when he is around..."

Sorry Mata... MY GARDEN SHED

Here's a question Mark (I'll probably ask you this on the flight to Auckland) what game at Brookie are you planning to do this year. If it's later in the season (round 24 -26) I might do it.

Cambo link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=182496.msg253213#msg253213 date=1267725607]

[/quote]

"He's fat, he's scouse, he's going to rob your house" - bet you haven't heard that for a while Vid hahaha.
Mates of mine (on another forum) come from Lancashire.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2