Big Brother

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FFS!!!

guys just google up some pr0n then you dont have to worry about actually having to sit through the show!

I just want to see these titties, and as soon as I do it will be flicked over or I will leave the room.

Looks like you'll be an avid watcher Garts. :)

Never mind Dan he's just jealous of the blokes in the house. ;)

Nah I dont really watch Byso, the Mrs flicks over to it and sometimes it gets my attention if im in the room.

Luckily Linda has a hatred for Big Brother as deep as mine.

If I want to see titties well I just have to ask

hmmmmm still dont quite get the concept! but anyways, enjoy the view boys and try to keep yours hands off it!

Krystal and her mum Karen would be a noice little mother and daughter combo....and I expect that farmer Dave's (who just came out on the show) family to be copping some funny comments from people in the bush who refuse to believe that gay people can come from their town...
It's sad some people are so narrow minded and I reckon it took alot balls for a farm bloke like him to come out on national tv....might help some of the poor bastards dealing with being gay in the country and stop so many shooting themselves!

umm I aint no prude and I dont watch it. The **** thing the network that hosts it bombards you constantly with about 5 different BB related shows. You just cant escape
Agreed. All it does is spawn mediocre celebrtities famous for doing nothing but be dumb enough to be exploited.

Suggest you all read Ben Elton's "Almost Famous"

I think thats "Dead Famous" Matas, "Almost Famous" is a Cameron Crowe movie.

Past Mortem is the last Ben Elton one I read, havent read Dead Famous

[quote author=Daniel]
umm I aint no prude and I dont watch it. The **** thing the network that hosts it bombards you constantly with about 5 different BB related shows. You just cant escape
Agreed. All it does is spawn mediocre celebrtities famous for doing nothing but be dumb enough to be exploited.

Suggest you all read Ben Elton's "Almost Famous"

[/quote]

Read it - it's not a bad book....but I still like Big Brother!

Some people may be too pretentious to kick back and relax. ;) and enjoy some light hearted show on the box.

it has nothing to do with pretentiousness. I just dont find it entertaining. I kind of find it insulting to my intelligence

Dan I was waiting for that call to come from either you or Matas. Im surprised it took this long actually.

I most certainly do not watch it. Thankfully I just dont have the time to watch it and nor the inclination.

Garts it was bound to be brought up. The show is a low, cretenous and excrutiating at best.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of ferals living together and getting drunk i would go back to university

it has nothing to do with pretentiousness. I just dont find it entertaining. I kind of find it insulting to my intelligence

previously-hooked-web.jpg

;)

How long have you been waiting to use that one byso?

Its a nice self portrait though!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4