Big Brother

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does she have any either byso....*boom tish*

How good is this years show. Sounds like there killing it in the ratings.

Evicting 2 people then placing them in a segregated room, to be placed back in again is gold.

How good is this years show. Sounds like there killing it in the ratings.

Evicting 2 people then placing them in a segregated room, to be placed back in again is gold.

Sounds sooooooooooo interesting. Might have to postpone poking my eyes out with a knife from watching normal tv and do during hte next episode so at least I fee like I have come out on top!

Please byso, Home and away offers better entertainment than that, and even that has a household ban in my house!

I've been watching it on and off, cant wait for Monday 8:40pm though.

Hey Dan,

What shows do you watch?

byso, I watched the first series and now just hate the show. I saw 5 minutes last night and instead decided to do laundry. It was vastly more entertaining than watching.

Doug, I don't really watch many shows anymore, I am only home 1 night a week.

I try to watch
Spics & Specs
The GlassHouse
Lost
Prison Break
Futurama

I rarely succeed in seeing any of them though

Spics & Specs (never seen it, heard its good though)
The GlassHouse (that host is a tosser)
Lost (good show)
Prison Break (zzzzzzzz)
Futurama (simpsons spin off, zzzzzzzz)

imo this series of BB is far more cunning than all the previous years.

Simpsons Spinoff...funny it is written by the same person but it is infinitaley more intellectual in some of its content.

I also quite like the Family guy and American dad when i can see them

Clearly I like a show that has a parady style comment on society where as you like to watch bogans enclosed in a house.....Stalker

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4