Big mobile front rowers ..... What's equipes to win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
It goes without saying that big mobile front rowers is what a manly sadly lack.

We havent a front rower that gets close to the top 7. After watching the first few rounds, and the Test match the following pecking order exists:

1. Bromwich
2. G.Burgess
3. Tapau
4. Woods
5. Mataulino
6. Scott
7. Hargraves
8.J. Graham

It goes without saying that big mobile front rowers is what a manly sadly lack.

We havent a front rower that gets close to the top 7. After watching the first few rounds, and the Test match the following pecking order exists:

1. Bromwich
2. G.Burgess
3. Tapau
4. Woods
5. Mataulino
6. Scott
7. Hargraves
8.J. Graham
I thought tap au and Bromwich were outstanding today.

Martin K-pow is really making strides towards the elite, but he needs to find consistency at NRL level before he can be talked about as one of the premier forwards in the game. I am a huge fan of the way he plays!

I thought the entire Kiwi pack took it to the Aussies, with the speed of the ruck really telling in the result.

Here's the tip: the top 3 are not fat ****s. Therefore they have no place in the current Manly pack...

Manly would struggle to poach any of those players without paying overs and even then they would be extremely lucky. Jake trbojevic given time could be a top 10 prop but we will see.

Graham is better than woods. I don't really like Woods, he racks up the numbers and that but for me he doesn't have any aggression.

Klemmer is the best young prop. Plenty of aggro!
Yea I agree. I saw him play over here in NZ against the under 20s and he was ****ing huge. He looks like he has slimmed down a bit since then. But your right about aggro, he looks like a nutter lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4