Big news to break at Manly - Gus Gould

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
1 thing seems apparent Bozo has left the cap in a worse spot than Des and that is saying something.Bought in as the fixer and all he did was **** the place will take many years to recover.

The cap may be in a mess but with the roster we got we should be doing well. The reason we're hopeless is all due to the conditioning and coaching. Ferris,Cartwright and pretty boy cant go quick enough.

Just reported on Nine that Barrett met with his manager and legal team today as advisors close to him believe the club are in breach of their contract with him given they haven’t provided the amount of support outlined.

They then essentially said that Narrett has stated he isn’t a quitter and won’t be going. Go figure.

Yawn, what a waste of 40 minutes watching channel 9 news just for that.
Nothing story but let's make it sound like the Titanic just as it hits the iceberg.

If we have to let some players go to retain some api should be the man to go.. sign Kane Egan his service is impeccable.. seriously watch replays of panthers games.. absolutely pin point passing

I highly doubt he’s going to throw away his coaching career. Where’s he going to go? Back to Penrith would be the only option, but I’d doubt they’d burn through another coach for an unproven Barrett.

Just another nifty story by nine , sensational head line as a lead into the news and wishy washy report about support staff needed at the club and ending with Barrett saying he isn’t a quitter and he’s going nowhere.

Can't blame BOZO. when he coached there was no salary cap with Manly and Roosters. He just forgot that there is one now :rofl:

So no Immortal Zachary the administrator . Come on 10 years worth of SOO losses must count for some decent talent spotting.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10