Big news to break at Manly - Gus Gould

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Bazs phone calls to Gus now all make sense....

Baz calls Gus about bad situation.
Gus offers Baz a role back at Panthers.
Baz resigns due to contract conditions not being met.
Gus reports that a big story is about to break.
Manly disagree that contract conditions haven't been met.
The discussions stall.

We end up where we are today.

It will all be very clear soon. Everyone should just flood Gould on social media for the liar he is.

The only pre-Christmas to that, is that Brandy (on the Panthers Board), and one I claim DOES have integrity only 2 days ago, that 100%, Trent will not be coaching at Penrith next season.

That's the only thing in the way.

or
reading between the lines, Barrett comes clean and embroils the club more in the salary cap scandal to relieve himself from blame...
can definitely see Gus and Wayne beavis doing that.
fact is, Trent cannot coach... struggled coping with u 20s at penrith part timers, had the country gig, a 2 week stint getting on the piss- big deal.
its evident he just couldn't cope with the demands of full time baby sitting 30 men for 40 weeks of the year...
oh on top of that, his team selections and game plan was ****house.... good bye Trent.

It will all be very clear soon. Everyone should just flood Gould on social media for the liar he is.

The only pre-Christmas to that, is that Brandy (on the Panthers Board), and one I claim DOES have integrity only 2 days ago, that 100%, Trent will not be coaching at Penrith next season.

That's the only thing in the way.

You mean this guy?

Alexander denied that Griffin’s position at the club was under pressure, although he did admit that things got heated between the club’s GM and head coach.

“There’s always chat between people that work with each other. Some want it this way, some want it that way. But it’s been blown way out of proportion. People have disagreements about everything, especially in working relationships,” Alexander told the Nine Network.

The Penrith board member said he didn’t know what was discussed between Gould and Griffin, although he was adamant that Griffin’s position at the club was safe.

“I don’t even know what the chat was between Gus and ‘Hook’ but there’s absolutely no chance that Anthony Griffin will be leaving Penrith at least before his current contract expires.”

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/07/06...g-alexander-denies-anthony-griffin-to-be-axed

You mean this guy?

Alexander denied that Griffin’s position at the club was under pressure, although he did admit that things got heated between the club’s GM and head coach.

“There’s always chat between people that work with each other. Some want it this way, some want it that way. But it’s been blown way out of proportion. People have disagreements about everything, especially in working relationships,” Alexander told the Nine Network.

The Penrith board member said he didn’t know what was discussed between Gould and Griffin, although he was adamant that Griffin’s position at the club was safe.

“I don’t even know what the chat was between Gus and ‘Hook’ but there’s absolutely no chance that Anthony Griffin will be leaving Penrith at least before his current contract expires.”

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/07/06...g-alexander-denies-anthony-griffin-to-be-axed
Whoops. Check, and mate.

Okay, maybe Barrett CAN go to Penrith. Hahaha. LOL.

I would flood Gus on Twitter... but when I questioned him about the dodgy Maloney/Moylan Keno TPA deal he blocked me.
Apparently he didn't want to talk about it.

I reckon Baz will slip into an assistant role initially... They'll see what happens from there.

Time will tell.
With Maloney getting the ****s with the club, he should tell the NRL about that 3rd party deal so they HAVE to do something about it.

Totally screw Gould on the way out.

With Maloney getting the ****s with the club, he should tell the NRL about that 3rd party deal so they HAVE to do something about it.

Totally screw Gould on the way out.
It would be poetic justice. However, I don't think he will risk getting offside for any future under the table deals.. Maloney is a dumb frk. He ain't no whistle blower / crusader.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10