• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It visited the Kennel I am sure I walked away with fewer IQ points than I had when I started.

If you think some of the posters here are biased, some pearlers from the Kennel include:
- The GF was rigged for the Storm to win as an apology from the NRL for stripping the Storm of their titles.
- There was a media conspiracy against the Bulldogs led by News Ltd to ensure a Storm win.
- Every 50/50 call in the GF went against the Bulldogs to ensure a Storm win.
- The Bulldogs did so well in 2012 despite being ripped off by the refs every week.
- Matai does worse than the James Graham bite every week.
- James Graham is not guilty. The cuts to Slaters ear were caused by finger nails or alternatively Slater just made it up.
- Nobody from the Bulldogs said the words reported by Nine. It was another Nine reporter setting the Bulldogs up.
- The Nine reporter should apologise to the Bulldogs for being there.
- The Bulldogs fans were better behaved than Manly fans last year when Manly won - the media only reported it because they are the Bulldogs.
- Slater's bat back over Morris should have been a penalty try to the Dogs.
- Bulldogs should have got an 8 point try for Slater's "knees to the back" which apparently started the brawl.

voicefromthehill said:
Daniel said:
I can't believe they think the footage doesn't show biting it shows that exact thing

Clearly you haven't watched CSI Miami enough. The prosecutor needs to prove this with science and forensics and stuff, and the plaintiff should make a statement otherwise he is a liar and it didn't happen. Because as we know that is how the NRL judiciary works....

Some seem to live in a detached reality

Oh let's not forget he should say he has asthma and that he couldn't breathe so bit Billy on the ear to let him know to get it out of his mouth

NCIS is better, Abby would sort this mess out.

Sheikheagle said:
globaleagle said:
MK Eagle said:
Also dont understand how Inu got away with initiating the brawl & worse still, Staggs strangle hold on Slater was a move the Rock would have been sent off for.....

Because if they pinged Inu for instigating, he would have said it was in retaliation for slater once again sliding in with his knees. And we know how reluctant the nrl are in taking action against the grub who continually does this.

Edit: It's amazing the power of popu'liar' thinking can do on some forums. Now Graham is totally innocent and never bit anyone in their eyes (or ears..lol).

The hypocrisy of wanting the presumption of innocence for their players whilst still condemning ours is bizarre but not totally unexpected from those filling up from an empty well.

Like all of us here (Darren excluded) I detest slater however on this occasion he did nothing wrong and didn't slide the knees. Both Inu and Stagg should have been suspended for starting the whole thing.

Whoa Whoa Whoa. I don't hate Slater or Smith for that matter. They are more like thorns in my eye simply because they are so good. Thats why people don't like them.

The bulldogs led by Ennis and Graham are hated because they are grubs.

Stevo said:
Sheikheagle said:
globaleagle said:
MK Eagle said:
Also dont understand how Inu got away with initiating the brawl & worse still, Staggs strangle hold on Slater was a move the Rock would have been sent off for.....

Because if they pinged Inu for instigating, he would have said it was in retaliation for slater once again sliding in with his knees. And we know how reluctant the nrl are in taking action against the grub who continually does this.

Edit: It's amazing the power of popu'liar' thinking can do on some forums. Now Graham is totally innocent and never bit anyone in their eyes (or ears..lol).

The hypocrisy of wanting the presumption of innocence for their players whilst still condemning ours is bizarre but not totally unexpected from those filling up from an empty well.

Like all of us here (Darren excluded) I detest slater however on this occasion he did nothing wrong and didn't slide the knees. Both Inu and Stagg should have been suspended for starting the whole thing.

Whoa Whoa Whoa. I don't hate Slater or Smith for that matter. They are more like thorns in my eye simply because they are so good. Thats why people don't like them.

The bulldogs led by Ennis and Graham are hated because they are grubs.

I hate Slater because he is a filthy grub

How disgusting is that dogs fan using the word spastic in that vain. He obviously hasn't come in contact with someone with cerebral palsy

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Only 1 trial was allowed this season as well

So mr I calling us names again lol

Lol good ol Mr Delusion, always good for a laugh

MadMarcus said:
It visited the Kennel I am sure I walked away with fewer IQ points than I had when I started.

If you think some of the posters here are biased, some pearlers from the Kennel include:
- The GF was rigged for the Storm to win as an apology from the NRL for stripping the Storm of their titles.
- There was a media conspiracy against the Bulldogs led by News Ltd to ensure a Storm win.
- The Bulldogs did so well in 2012 despite being ripped off by the refs every week.
- James Graham is not guilty. The cuts to Slaters ear were caused by finger nails or alternatively Slater just made it up.
- Nobody from the Bulldogs said the words reported by Nine. It was another Nine reporter setting the Bulldogs up.
- The Bulldogs fans were better behaved than Manly fans last year when Manly won - the media only reported it because they are the Bulldogs.
- Bulldogs should have got an 8 point try for Slater's "knees to the back" which apparently started the brawl.

Lol, you wouldn't even see **** like that here, can't believe some of them think that.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Only 1 trial was allowed this season as well

So mr I calling us names again lol

Mr i gets abused by his own Dogs supporters on the kennel, he is the main attraction of a huge joke, Little does he realize the joke is on him. I honestly think he is not all there, poor bloke.

MadMarcus said:

They should be called the Canterbury Tin Foil Hats.

globaleagle said:
James Graham to plead....

NOT GUILTY!

http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/breaking-news-sport/graham-pleads-not-guilty-to-bite-charge-20121003-26yw9.html

Maybe he is using my tongue-in-cheek comment:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Biting-Dog?pid=453705#pid453705

as his defence :s

Kiwi Eagle said:
I hate Slater because he is a filthy grub

Same here.

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:
James Graham to plead....

NOT GUILTY!

http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/breaking-news-sport/graham-pleads-not-guilty-to-bite-charge-20121003-26yw9.html

Maybe he is using my tongue-in-cheek comment:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Biting-Dog?pid=453705#pid453705

as his defence :s

Well Jethro, you hillbilly, you've done it now.

Expect a call up for tonight!

:mad: :p:p

globaleagle said:
Sheikheagle said:

I checked the vid, and you are correct Sir re Slater. Maybe someone put bulldog eyeballs in my head during that post and I saw something that no one else did.

Actually GE, I looked at the vid on super slo-mo again and think that slater used his right knee which connected with the dogs player's back.

flip-flopping ftw!

But both are grubs, one is just more protected than the other. Slater also tried to eye gouge stagg to get free of the 'headlock'

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6