Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
@Ryan @Mark from Brisbane do either of you think the players are hurting as much as we are today or is it all just a millenisl whatever attitude I seriously doubt any of them feel it. They just don't give a fuk.

Nah, probably not mate. As athletes they have to learn to put crap results behind them almost immediately, or it affects their form.

If a player moves on, I actually think that's a good thing for us longer term.

So yeah, we probably hold onto it longer. They probably worry more about the video session than anything else. KRA's and all that stuff.

What I DO hope, is they use that absolute albatross of a game to motivate themselves against the Eels, and show some pride.

Nah, probably not mate. As athletes they have to learn to put crap results behind them almost immediately, or it affects their form.

If a player moves on, I actually think that's a good thing for us longer term.

So yeah, we probably hold onto it longer. They probably worry more about the video session than anything else. KRA's and all that stuff.

What I DO hope, is they use that absolute albatross of a game to motivate themselves against the Eels, and show some pride.
I can't see anywhere that they can improve enough to turn this rubbish around. Maybe if we were playing the Dogs, Warriors or Knights but seriously we are in for a 50 point flogging in the next few weeks.

What stands out for me is that KDL looks big amongst this grade,complete opposite when he steps up to first grade
KDL is just another slow plodding forward that will not cut it in 1st grade. Typical Des type forward. I despair at our future watching this crap.

I can't see anywhere that they can improve enough to turn this rubbish around. Maybe if we were playing the Dogs, Warriors or Knights but seriously we are in for a 50 point flogging in the next few weeks.

Mate, that's a tough one to reply to, because I'm stretching too. I knew we'd lose last night, and said so pre-game. Up-tempo, energy teams destroy us.

Team selections are paramount. Hopefully Turbo gets healthier. OR he pulls out of Origin for the betterment of the club like my favourite ever player Lyon.

Saab, Schuster are hopefully back. There's the embarrassment of Magic Round (I mean, they have fans who travelled and paid for that showing, and haven't even thought to mention them).

Hey, we have the capacity to have a proper Hooker playing , if Des is smart ! I know people get frustrated at YARTs but we need to start the game with a different line-up:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Christian Tuipulotu
03. Tolu Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Josh Aloiai
09. James Segeyaro
10. Marty Taupau
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Kaeo Weekes
15. Sean Keppie
16. Toff Sipley
17. Andrew Davey

Would be my team. We need some fresh enthusiasm, so give Weekes a game. Croker (10 missed tackles, 13 metres - come on). Could swap out Sipley and bring in Bullemor. Go with a standard bench, no silly buggars anymore (it's not working).

FULL strength, Lawton replaces Weekes. Saab cokes in for Tuipulotu. Potentially Parker comes into calculation. Fainu replaces Segeyaro.

That's all I've got mate. I just hope they don't put 60 on us.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Mate, that's a tough one to reply to, because I'm stretching too. I knew we'd lose last night, and said so pre-game. Up-tempo, energy teams destroy us.

Team selections are paramount. Hopefully Turbo gets healthier. OR he pulls out of Origin for the betterment of the club like my favourite ever player Lyon.

Saab, Schuster are hopefully back. There's the embarrassment of Magic Round (I mean, they have fans who travelled and paid for that showing, and haven't even thought to mention them).

Hey, we have the capacity to have a proper Hooker playing , if Des is smart ! I know people get frustrated at YARTs but we need to start the game with a different line-up:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Christian Tuipulotu
03. Tolu Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Josh Aloiai
09. James Segeyaro
10. Marty Taupau
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Kaeo Weekes
15. Sean Keppie
16. Toff Sipley
17. Andrew Davey

Would be my team. We need some fresh enthusiasm, so give Weekes a game. Croker (10 missed tackles, 13 metres - come on). Could swap out Sipley and bring in Bullemor. Go with a standard bench, no silly buggars anymore (it's not working).

FULL strength, Lawton replaces Weekes. Saab cokes in for Tuipulotu. Potentially Parker comes into calculation. Fainu replaces Segeyaro.

Honestly Segeyaro and Weekes just didn't do enough to push for selection. Too many errors in Segeyaro and Weekes just didn't inject himself enough into the game from fullback. Our problems are in the forwards. No meters from any of them when we come up against the higher teams. They just wilt and give up. No commitment to defense, no line speed just dormant.

Honestly Segeyaro and Weekes just didn't do enough to push for selection. Too many errors in Segeyaro and Weekes just didn't inject himself enough into the game from fullback. Our problems are in the forwards. No meters from any of them when we come up against the higher teams. They just wilt and give up. No commitment to defense, no line speed just dormant.

True, but they DO have it in them at times and on occasions. It's just how does Des get them amped. There are so many key games where I think, lift here, and we can progress from almost rans. But they come out and flop. Sharks game for example.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Christian Tuipulotu
03. Tolu Koula
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Josh Aloiai
09. James Segeyaro
10. Marty Taupau
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Kaeo Weekes
15. Sean Keppie
16. Toff Sipley
17. Andrew Davey

Froggy is not the issue.
Segeyaro is definitely not the answer.

True, but they DO have it in them at times and on occasions. It's just how does Des get them amped. There are so many key games where I think, lift here, and we can progress from almost rans. But they come out and flop. Sharks game for example.
So very true Ryan.I remember when I was helping out at the Windsor Wolves and Cleary was touted as the next big thing then. He did bugger all and we all thought he wont go far thats for sure, and look at him now. Des has to get them pumped to show they deserve their spot in the top grade

So very true Ryan.I remember when I was helping out at the Windsor Wolves and Cleary was touted as the next big thing then. He did bugger all and we all thought he wont go far thats for sure, and look at him now. Des has to get them pumped to show they deserve their spot in the top grade
Spot on mate !!

That's what frustrates me about Taupau and Paseka. SOOO much ability. But please, all we ask is you bring it....consistently

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8