Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate to say it but Gordon seems to have stagnated. And really he doesn't look fit enough to even be considered for first grade.

As for Shoe..................I don't think Burbo or Haumole have to worry about being dropped for him right now. Neither does anyone else on our first grade bench.

schuster looks unfit and not motivated what so ever, parker also looks bad
He is only been training for three weeks. He has made a few runs & has been making his tackles, except for a miss on Tuitavake as he scored. Also, he made one wayward pass. It is only his second game in the middle. Parker was hospitalized with sepsis for 12 days in the off season & is also becoming accustomed to a new position.

Fifita been good for them. Not sure why we let him go. Not sure why he's not in first grade for that st george rabble. My dragons mate reckons all dragona fans want him in first grade. He only played 11 min last week and got dropped.
Drags offered him more than minimum. We couldn't afford/weren't willing to match it.

There's 40 minutes I'll never get back.

Hodgson is the only positive. The rest should hand their paychecks back. Especially Schuster.

He is only been training for three weeks. He has made a few runs & has been making his tackles, except for a miss on Tuitavake as he scored. Also, he made one wayward pass. It is only his second game in the middle. Parker was hospitalized with sepsis for 12 days in the off season & is also becoming accustomed to a new position.

It's the tackles he is not even attempting....or even getting to, which is the concern.

It's the tackles he is not even attempting....or even getting to, which is the concern.
Yeah his first season he played in the backrow. His defence was good. He'd rush out and hurt people. He looks disinterested unfortunately. Maybe a change of club is required sadly. He looks broken mentally more than anything.

Rugby league is a simple game.

You can run with the ball, you can pass it backwards, you can kick it. And when your team doesn't have the ball, tackle the opposition player with it.

There is another element I've deliberately left out because Blacktown seem to have left it out of their game today ... when you have the ball, before you can run or pass or kick ... hold onto the damn ball. Blacktown have had a fit of the fumbles today.

Is it our mission as a whole club to just leave 15m of free space on the wings every set. Telling wingers to come charging in at nothing. Deadset who is coaching this tactic. If this is coming from Seibold then God help us.

Once again everyone in here is giving it to Schu for no reason. It’s getting really old. He was NOT the problem in that half. We barely completed a set. He made his tackles, took some hard runs and looked more dangerous than most with zero opportunities.

The try was Matterson’s fault.

Once again everyone in here is giving it to Schu for no reason. It’s getting really old. He was NOT the problem in that half. We barely completed a set. He made his tackles, took some hard runs and looked more dangerous than most with zero opportunities.

The try was Matterson’s fault.

Everyone here wants Shu to play first grade....and play it well.

Blacktowns results do not really impact whether that happens....but Shus performances certainly will.

Gees Maxta they'll have to improve about 500% if they're going to turn this around, it's the worst display of football I've seen in years
I know mate
Trying stay positive but in the real world
Poor execution
No guts
Losing every contact
What you say my friend ...is 100% spot on

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12