Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have an outside back the quality of Zac Lomax in our backline be it on the wing or at centre.

I just can't see it happening, not without making someone not overly happy which will then lead to the inevitable "he wants out" talk.

That's why it defeats the purpose of him moving here. Either way someone's not going to be happy so why bring in a player to potentially make one of your own unhappy with his situation??

Lomax to the Chooks as a replacement for Sua'ali'i in 2025 makes more sense.
Yeah, Garrick has a higher ceiling as a centre if he gets to play there consistently. If it meant losing Rubes I'd want no part in Lomax but have to admit losing Schuster to complete a back 5 of Turbo, Garrick, Lomax, Koula, Saab, tickles my plums.

@Will on the hill ... Lomax is a better defensive centre than Garrick (give Garrick time though), but IMO Reubs would have him for pace.

Goal kicking between the two is probably 50–50.

Its a pity neither wants to play wing. That backline would be awesome whoever plays the opposite flank to Saab. Expensive, but awesome.
Seibs likes to think outside the box, with that backline we could have everyone but Saab given licenses to roam. It's completely unrealistic but a boy can dream.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have an outside back the quality of Zac Lomax in our backline be it on the wing or at centre.

I just can't see it happening, not without making someone not overly happy which will then lead to the inevitable "he wants out" talk.
Difference at Manly compared to SrMerge is we are in with a real chance of playing finals… guys tend to have more willingness to play a role if it means they stand a chance of winning a comp…

It's good to see Wayne was watching the same game we were watching last week:

"You can claw your way back (in games like this) but if you keep doing the same crap over and over again, it makes it hard."

“We never got to a neutral stage with our mind thought and we just continued to make mistakes after mistakes which we couldn’t pull ourselves out of.”

Bench:
Humphreys
Condom
James
Dias

IMG_6556.png

Well we had enough chances to win that and blew it every time. Wakeham trying to throw miracle passes with same result each time. Shu did more in the last 5 mins than the whole match and that was very little.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8