Blind Side - Oldfield

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sir Pigman

Reserve Grader
Just came across the article below in today's Manly Daily.

The caption of the photo says "Kieran Foran wrestling this week at training".

Isn't Oldfield off to the Roosters ?

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/blindside-99/

DOWN FOR THE COUNT

WWE stars like Triple H, Goldust and The Great Khali could face some stiff competition if they ventured on to the northern beaches judging by what happened at Sea Eagles training this week.

During a wrestling session in the gym the style of a number of players would have impressed WWE supremo Vince McMahon.

As our photograph shows, one of the standouts on the mat was “Spearin” Kieran Foran, from parts unknown, who dealt with winger “Psycho Miko” Oldfield using a complex double suplex manoeuvre.

“It’s been a tough first couple of days, but the body is getting used to it again and it’s just good to be back with all the boys,” Foran said after pinning Oldfield for a three count.

Howard has been replaced by Andrew Peacock and gone to the back bench. That'll be the end of his political career I expect.

MadMarcus said:
Howard has been replaced by Andrew Peacock and gone to the back bench. That'll be the end of his political career I expect.

Geez, that was all a bit sudden. I guess that young Hewson bloke is probably the one to look out for. Seems the goods.

Hamster Huey said:
MadMarcus said:

Geez, that was all a bit sudden. I guess that young Hewson bloke is probably the one to look out for. Seems the goods.

Yeah but Hewson is all about the GST. They'll get Howard back one day for sure. At least he promised never to introduce a goods & services tax.

Slide said:
Hamster Huey said:
MadMarcus said:

Yeah but Hewson is all about the GST. They'll get Howard back one day for sure. At least he promised never to introduce a goods & services tax.

Hewson seems pretty well spoken. As long as he can state his GST proposal in layman's term on national tv, using something like a cake as an example, I can't see it ending in tears anytime soon.

Les Hannigan SETS NEW CLUB TRY SCORING RECORD:

"In yesterdays exciting match, featuring wizard youngster Bob Fulton, Manly Warringah's fleet footed gangly winger, Les Hannigan scored a club record of five tries in the one match.

i couldn't have done it without the inside men, especially Bozo, who gave me the ball in good positions several times.'

Cronulla-Sutherland were no match for Manly's classy backs, in only their fifth 1st grade match since forming their southern peninsula club".

Manly went on to win 9 tries to 1 on a beautiful afternoon at Brookvale Oval.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Les Hannigan SETS NEW CLUB TRY SCORING RECORD:

"In yesterdays exciting match, featuring wizard youngster Bob Fulton, Manly Warringah's fleet footed gangly winger, Les Hannigan scored a club record of five tries in the one match.

i couldn't have done it without the inside men, especially Bozo, who gave me the ball in good positions several times.'

Cronulla-Sutherland were no match for Manly's classy backs, in only their fifth 1st grade match since forming their southern peninsula club".

Manly went on to win 9 tries to 1 on a beautiful afternoon at Brookvale Oval.

I was a young kid without any real understanding of footy when I watched Manly play 1968 grand final. Souths team of champs were ahead 13-9 from memory and I still recall yelling at the tv, 'give it to Hannigan'. He was so fast, every time the ball went to the left he looked likely to do something just with sheer speed. He was our only chance! He'll always remain a favourite of mine because of that.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8