Blocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's a nonsense ......

I have a friend who is good friends with BK's wife and that allegation is BS - just sour grapes from the "locals" I'd imagine.

Had some social functions with some of the Knights management and players lately....and even though his wife is worth "getting it on with' and considered a "good sort" ( I have not seen her, so I can not give a personal opinion, so I'll accept other's version)...the story is BS.... he left for the dollars that Newcastle couldn't match, and the opportunity to be looked after, after his playing days were finished....

That's a nonsense ......

I have a friend who is good friends with BK's wife and that allegation is BS - just sour grapes from the \"locals\" I'd imagine.

ditto- total load of BS

That's a nonsense ......

I have a friend who is good friends with BK's wife and that allegation is BS - just sour grapes from the \"locals\" I'd imagine.

Thats bullsh!t, as if you have friends Mata.

yes crusher thats the rurmours going around up here
and when joey did his knee last season he was dancing on a pool table and fell off .stoned off his face

This reminds me of the time 'Spit in your ears' had a 10 million $ contract with Pepsi. All she had to do was be seen drinking pepsi in public... so what does she do? Gets out of her car at a public function drinking coke.

As for blocker. Been saying take a walk for a while now. He just refuses to listen to me.

What do you think guys, Johnsy known as little joey....BK known as a big strong hitter.....do you think a classy lady like Mrs K would settle for a "little joey"?

I hate Blocker. I hate all tigers. I hate Gould as well, maybe we can hire him as a talent spotter. Our forward defense has stiffened because of the presence of BK in the team. Blocker should be told to get out and show Mattai how to tackle. Surely that's obvious to any coach. What exactly does he do?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6