• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Zep link said:
speaking of which easystreet, anyone else think that O'donnell should have been selected for NSW, a big game player in a big game?

At the expense of who ? Maybe Laffranchi, but I think he deserves his opportunity. I'm yet to see O'Donnell dominate in a big game, and he is just back from an injury so maybe wasn't worth the risk.

I think what we really lack is an experienced prop who knows what to expect and loves the contact. Someone prepared to charge into the fray repeatedly and take on the Moron forwards. I don't think White is this person (he got owned last year and I'm sure they'll remind him at every opportunity) and while Cross has the aggression I'm worried he'll be overawed by the ocassion. I really thought they would have went for O'Meley, or at least Kite, we'll miss Bailey badly in this regard.

[quote author=easystreet link=topic=177476.msg184283#msg184283 date=1210646541]
The good news for us is that we get to keep Kite and Orford for the game against the Cowboys,who should be well below strength,with a number of their players certain to be in the QLD side.

Spot on their loss is our gain we'll only be missing Stewart i'm putting 13+ Manly.

Ryan link said:
The positive for me will be seeing Bellamy's screwed up foul mouthed gesturing face in the coaches box.

Im with you Ryan.

As a coach bellyache is the player equivalent of a cross between crocker & gallen. A 24c gold grub.

I thought O'Donnell was still out, maybe wrong though

Have no issues with Fitzgibbon at all, forget about his age, look at how he has been playing, and he has well and truly earnt his spot. Has been given a different role at the Chooks and is going bloody well doing it.

If Stewart wasn't picked, i would have considered changing sides but Stewart is in NSW so i will continue with NSW. Cross over Kite is a joke though.

Any NSW player with aspirations should just head to Melbourne and claim their spot.

Tommy should be coaching this mob

I thought O'Donnell was still injured but if not he has been on the sideline quite a bit.

To not pick Kite is a joke and to put Fitzy in instead is even more ridiculous. Quinn is also very ordinary especially as he won't have Inglis, Foulau etc on his team but against him.

For the first time in living history QLD will start favourites. I wonder how they will cope with this?

I can't believe our 2 and only front rowers are Cross and White.

White showed last year he wasn't up to it.
Cross is nowhere near as good as Kite, O'meley etc.

I guess Mason will probably bump up into the front row at some stage.

All kicking duties are now left to a debutant who came off the bench for City V Country until Hornby gets on. Buderus better play 80 so that Hornby can go to 6 and bird into the backrow

Is anyone else getting sick of Rep coaches (who currently coach in the NRL) showing bias to their players they coach or have coached???

Ricky Stuart did it with australia by playing Tupou, Crocker and Gallen.

Bellamy has done it for Cross, White and Hoffman.

I'm with those who say Rep coaches should come from outside the NRL.

I am so ****ing pissed off at belamy. those who have foxsports news, watch his face when he explains his reason for not having kite in the team... He is a ****ing lying prick, i will try to paraphrase as best as possible here "ummm, uh, the same as the other reason (assuming not picking finch or orford), umm ,uhh, well, we picked who would be the best for our game plan".

So his game plan is losing???? how u cannot pick the props that are mobile and get trhough a **** load of work is beyond me. Die in hell NSW

Luv
the Newest QLD Supporter

Nutzcraw link said:
Is anyone else getting sick of Rep coaches (who currently coach in the NRL) showing bias to their players they coach or have coached???

Ricky Stuart did it with australia by playing Tupou, Crocker and Gallen.

Bellamy has done it for Cross, White and Hoffman.

I'm with those who say Rep coaches should come from outside the NRL.

Let's not forget that Bozo did it for years in our favour too.

Fitzgibbon off the bench is a joke though, he's not an impact player, if he were starting i would have no problem with his inclusion, but he can't make 40 tackles coming off the bench.

Also are they planning to use him in the front row like city/country bacause that's a disaster waiting to happen too.

It's a magic side.  Leaving out Kite and Lyon free to play for us, which when all's said and done, is the real comp. 

Here is something to consider

Will Bellamy be revealing the full weaknesses of Slater, Inglis, Falou, Smith, Crocker and Smith to the NSW boys to take back to their club coaches ?

I don't think so

A side made up of players who missed out would probably beat the side that they picked

1. Hodson
2. Joel Monaghan
3. Lyon
4. Brett Delaney
5. Amos roberts
6. Anasta
7. orford
13. Sutton
12. Luke O'donnell
11 ben Creagh
10 Kite
9 Robbie Farrah
8 Luke Bailey

14 o'Meley
15 Luke Douglas
16 Brett kearney
17 Nathan hindmarsh

I will have no problem with NSW losing except those Qld morons who somehow think that they are better than everyone as their players and fans put a much higher price on the competition than anyone else.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Here is something to consider

Will Bellamy be revealing the full weaknesses of Slater, Inglis, Falou, Smith, Crocker and Smith to the NSW boys to take back to their club coaches ?

I don't think so

It's why club coaches shouldn't coach rep sides. Same thing with North Queensland's Murray coaching NSW last year.

tookey link said:
A side made up of players who missed out would probably beat the side that they picked

1. Hodson
2. Joel Monaghan
3. Lyon
4. Brett Delaney
5. Amos roberts
6. Anasta
7. orford
8. Sutton
9. Luke O'donnell
10 ben Creagh
11 Kite
12 Robbie Farrah
13 Luke Bailey

14 o'Meley
15 Luke Douglas
16 Brett kearney
17 Nathan hindmarsh

Mate i think that is taking it to extremes. Playing sutton at prop, O'Donnell at hooker and Bailey at lock is a bit weird.

Also Bailey would have been picked if available

Canteen Worker link said:
I will have no problem with NSW losing except those Qld morons who somehow think that they are better than everyone as their players and fans put a much higher price on the competition than anyone else.

Yes, alright we know! NSW don't care about origin. Best games of the year, best players on show, but meaningless because NSW don't care.

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=177476.msg184370#msg184370 date=1210671648]

1. Hodson
2. Joel Monaghan
3. Lyon
4. Brett Delaney
5. Amos roberts
6. Anasta
7. orford
13 Sutton
12 Luke O'donnell
11 ben Creagh
8 Kite
9 Robbie Farrah
10 Luke Bailey

14 o'Meley
15 Luke Douglas
16 Brett kearney
17 Nathan hindmarsh

Mate i think that is taking it to extremes. Playing sutton at prop, O'Donnell at hooker and Bailey at lock is a bit weird.

Also Bailey would have been picked if available
[/quote]

If Ryan can put Cuthbo on the wing then I can have sutton at prop.  After all he is only up against White who will get injured in the first 10 minutes anyway. 

Dreadful teams, and who cares?.
No Kite. When this team has nothing in the second half they won't have him to turn to. He'll have his feet up after another great Manly win.
Leaving Prince out of QLD is an absolute joke too.

No point watching the game really.

Dan link said:
So in one post you start out telling us how moronic QLD is and how much you dislike them, and in this one, you throw on a jimmy and lube up!

My comment was about the dumb populace of hillbillies in Queensland.  They are gourmless but at least they're not arrogant, greedy cocksuckers like NSW folk. 

I prefer Victorians TBH.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6