Board Members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lloydy said:
Rudi said:
lloydy said:
Do you have a favourite player Rudi?

All time or now? Wombat all time as I come from Woy Woy now Matai

I meant now, Matai is a good choice!
Woy woy hey, I used to go there as a kid great place back then, Last time I was there i saw a bloke taking a dump in the gutter..I think it's gone downhill a bit.

HAHA Lloydy. Rambofan was right. You are good value.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Rudi said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Rudi said:
I don't think board members should be allowed to post

Youve been granted plenty of leniency, but you dont get to decide who posts here or not. Tread carefully Rudi.

I never said I have any right other people have suggested I have no right funny how you don't intervene then? Plenty of leniency for what? you have threads on here that DEFAME people and you have been lenient give me a break. Try at least give the illusion of being fair

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hey Rudi do you use twitter ?

What if I do John as we all know the numerous twitter accounts you have

Didnt realize I was committing a crime in using my Twitter Account & helping out Dan by using the Silvertails one as well
Btw you seem to know me who are you ? Want to have a beer at the footy sometime with me Vid jonesy Cam bones etc

I know a lot of people I posted my name earlier as a pensioner don't get to footy anymore lucky to scrape up Fox but I appreciate the offer

Earnie the Eagle said:
Rudi said:
mozgrame said:
Rudi? RRRUUDDDIIII!! Oh well, i guess he's gone :(

I have a life for Bob Jess Kransky I have no problem such to say tell the truth, as a supporter I'm not 1 like you seem to be who tow's the party line I choose to dig deeper. Cambo as for G Stewart what you say is correct but it don't mean he will be here next year. I guess we sit tight. My aim as a supporter is to hold people accountable and NEVER allow these rubbish clauses in contracts again.

So noble of you Rudi , however if you could pay a some attention to your grammar it would be appreciated as it lowers the standard here.
The old grammar chestnut thanks mum

So a board member got a small point wrong..........so what, it WASN'T that he was hiding it for gods sake......why would he?? In addition, it was a minor detail. I don't know Vidmar either but I do know is well respected.

Unless..........................your suggesting Vidmar be put forward on Australia's Most Wanted?

If your a true Manly Supporter put your membership number up and be more polite and "ask" instead of branding someone guilty!!

anthonyb1965 said:
So a board member got a small point wrong..........so what, it WASN'T that he was hiding it for gods sake......why would he?? In addition, it was a minor detail. I don't know Vidmar either but I do know is well respected.

Unless..........................your suggesting Vidmar be put forward on Australia's Most Wanted?

If your a true Manly Supporter put your membership number up and be more polite and "ask" instead of branding someone guilty!!

Fair point and not suggesting anything, as for member number don't have 1 Finances a bit tight

Rudi said:
I never said I have any right other people have suggested I have no right funny how you don't intervene then? Plenty of leniency for what? you have threads on here that DEFAME people and you have been lenient give me a break. Try at least give the illusion of being fair

Bollocks.

Rudi said:
And you can't defame someone with the truth?

Calling it the truth doesnt protect you. Making a publicly allegation that someone who has a fiduciary duty is lying about a subject flys way to close to the defamation wind.

You will receive a private message from me shortly regarding this including the sites terms and conditions.

2 days in a row I haven't been able to take myself away from reading this crazy forum!
I'm a stay at home dad and my 2 liitle girls have probably smeared rubbish all over their walls (although i think they're in the backyard somewhere) and my mrs will be filthy I haven't got dinner ready..ah well it's been worth it.

It's rivetting Lloydy but you can't say it's informing.

But he might be the Oracle, he might be The One, he might be The Truth, he might be Rambofan....in fact he might be all of those!!

They all have something to say, most of which never comes to fruition!!

Hey Rudi Reckon since your on the pension we could all chip in & prob get a ticket for you to attend a game to your beloved Eagles & you & Vid can have a face to face since he is the one you have a gripe with

Rudi said:
anthonyb1965 said:

Fair point and not suggesting anything, as for member number don't have 1 Finances a bit tight

There is a payment plan this year for a few dollars per month!

bob dylan said:
If Manly get the wooden spoon for the next 10 years guess what, most of us will still be there supporting them as we have during these good years and will continue to do so long after "the dinosaurs" that are trying to ruin this club are long dead and buried.

This - absolutely BD - well said.

Gee there is a proliferation of Oracle types popping up lately. Heaven help us if we concede 60 points anytime soon.

Rudi said:
. . . I know a lot of people I posted my name earlier as a pensioner don't get to footy anymore lucky to scrape up Fox but I appreciate the offer
You come on here accusing Vidmar of dishonesty on a public forum. Are you really a person of impeccable honesty yourself? Really?
Oh, now you're banned. Doesn't matter, I'm certain some other poster will appear suddenly, to carry on your work.

Rudi said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Rudi said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Rudi said:
I don't think board members should be allowed to post

Youve been granted plenty of leniency, but you dont get to decide who posts here or not. Tread carefully Rudi.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hey Rudi do you use twitter ?

What if I do John as we all know the numerous twitter accounts you have

Didnt realize I was committing a crime in using my Twitter Account & helping out Dan by using the Silvertails one as well
Btw you seem to know me who are you ? Want to have a beer at the footy sometime with me Vid jonesy Cam bones etc

I know a lot of people I posted my name earlier as a pensioner don't get to footy anymore lucky to scrape up Fox but I appreciate the offer

Earnie the Eagle said:
Rudi said:
mozgrame said:
Rudi? RRRUUDDDIIII!! Oh well, i guess he's gone :(

I have a life for Bob Jess Kransky I have no problem such to say tell the truth, as a supporter I'm not 1 like you seem to be who tow's the party line I choose to dig deeper. Cambo as for G Stewart what you say is correct but it don't mean he will be here next year. I guess we sit tight. My aim as a supporter is to hold people accountable and NEVER allow these rubbish clauses in contracts again.

So noble of you Rudi , however if you could pay a some attention to your grammar it would be appreciated as it lowers the standard here.
The old grammar chestnut thanks mum

I knew he would be banned and people are still putting the boot in!!! We are a bullying lot, are we not? The old grammar chestnut, for sure. The guys throwing the stones are the ones with the grammar of a seven year old themselves. You have to laugh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7