Bold Prediction - Sorm game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just in case we don't happen to win tonight, I thought I'd spread some doom and gloom. If it's already been done maybe posters won't need to bombard this site with negativity. So here goes:
Our aging squad should roll their walking frames down to the nearest nursing home. Toovey should be immediately sacked. Jamie, DCE and Foz may need their contracts reduced by half. Poor decisions from Snake on the sidelines as he chose a hotdog instead of a pie and he's losing speed. He ate it slowly.
Regardless of tonight's result. We will be fourth or fifth on the ladder.
Manly will do us proud this year. They are the best team in the world. Go Manly!

I am confident of a win . Why? Because we are the Mighty Sea eagles .
If the Pussycat Panthers can beat them so can we .

the mauler said:
Can never tip against my team, especially against the Scum. Shame on anyone who has tipped Scum to win.

hear hear.

[attachment=528]

than pick that filthy filthy scum in a tipping contest. Or any other team for that matter.

I'm going to the game tonight, I'm feeling fairly confident which is good, it's pouring rain and cold down here today, not sure who that favours?
Bring it home boys!

Not raining now Lloydy. Came down to Melbourne for the game - and to catch up with friends - on Saturday. Keep checking here but no game day thread. Disappointed cause want to be excited but not the usual amount of stuff here and zero (surprise!) in Melbourne media. Sad Sea Eagle puppy :(

hordernnewt said:
Not raining now Lloydy. Came down to Melbourne for the game - and to catch up with friends - on Saturday. Keep checking here but no game day thread. Disappointed cause want to be excited but not the usual amount of stuff here and zero (surprise!) in Melbourne media. Sad Sea Eagle puppy :(

kick one off @[hordernnewt]

bones said:
Why do we get Cecchin what seems like every week?

because horsehead needed a rest from our games for a couple of weeks - they have their own competition running on who can penalise us the most as well as give us all the dud calls.

I need the Mighty Eagles to WIN by 9+ for a $280 return Go you good things!!!

Scum to win 1-12
We will give a good account of ourselves but will be run down in the last 20 minutes.

Tonight the season won't be over even if we lose.

Everyone will right us off for the title but this season has many twists and turns left before it is over. I suspect we will finish the regular season anywhere from 3-6 then who knows from there.

Good luck tonight boys show us some heart that is all we ask.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6