Bozo's influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

brad

First Grader
Ok so it looks like james Graham is or could be off to saints . That said he could have been good for us , even 2 years just for his experience and passion and maybe a point to prove . With the influence bozo has on getting players that he normally wants, i wonder why he wouldn't like someone like Graham at manly. You would think if he was chasing him he would come to us instead of saints . Bozo must have something up his sleeve .

I still think we're one short of a prop next season, someone like Klemmer would suit our style of play. He and Marty would destroy other packs, there's also young Paseka but he needs another year to develop. He needs to be in NSW cup next season to play against men.

I think Tof Sipley will crack the 17. He is young though and probably suited to the bench.
Very good leg drive in the mold of Sam Moa and warriors fans are filthy we signed him.

We do need a starting workhorse though.

Last edited:
Ok so it looks like james Graham is or could be off to saints . That said he could have been good for us , even 2 years just for his experience and passion and maybe a point to prove . With the influence bozo has on getting players that he normally wants, i wonder why he wouldn't like someone like Graham at manly. You would think if he was chasing him he would come to us instead of saints . Bozo must have something up his sleeve .
I doubt we have enough cap space. I know Snake & Matai & all that but we have upgraded the Turbo boys & one or two others.

I doubt we have enough cap space. I know Snake & Matai & all that but we have upgraded the Turbo boys & one or two others.
Manly were asking for a $9.2 Million cap though, maybe we feel we have enough moneys left in the bank. I reckon we'd have to. Try sign Klemmer most importantly and Jackson (or that Fitzgibbon from the Knights, didn't realise how good he was till today)

I guess he's waiting for the next Frank Winterstein to show up!!

Dont get me wrong im not overly worried we didn't get him , i just thought if the dogs were going to pay half his contract it wouldn't have been to shabby.

I'm not having a crack at you personally Brad, but I think this whole "we need an old experienced head" thing is a myth; BK was a one off special player that suited our predicament at the time...we are better off building a team around youth in the same vein as the Panthers.

I don't want another Nate Myles coming to Manly to chew up valuable cap space and plod around the field with a zimmer frame, being dominated by opposition packs. If we are looking for experience, I would prefer it was a 27-28 year old career first grader with 6-8 years experience, rather than a 32 year old.

I'm not having a crack at you personally Brad, but I think this whole "we need an old experienced head" thing is a myth; BK was a one off special player that suited our predicament at the time...we are better off building a team around youth in the same vein as the Panthers.

I don't want another Nate Myles coming to Manly to chew up valuable cap space and plod around the field with a zimmer frame, being dominated by opposition packs. If we are looking for experience, I would prefer it was a 27-28 year old career first grader with 6-8 years experience, rather than a 32 year old.

In defence of Bozo and the bozos who run our club (something I am disgusted to do), no one wanted Nate Myles and he was a charity buy in order to keep DCE!

We shouldn't use him as an example.

It looks like a prop is already done and dusted doesn't it. Makes one wonder about that JWH rumour. I guess in that situation we don't have any interest in Graham.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8