Bozo's influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm not having a crack at you personally Brad, but I think this whole "we need an old experienced head" thing is a myth; BK was a one off special player that suited our predicament at the time...we are better off building a team around youth in the same vein as the Panthers.

I don't want another Nate Myles coming to Manly to chew up valuable cap space and plod around the field with a zimmer frame, being dominated by opposition packs. If we are looking for experience, I would prefer it was a 27-28 year old career first grader with 6-8 years experience, rather than a 32 year old.
No worries mate, all i was thinking since killer has retired we haven't got an experienced leader . I understand we have to build it up around youth , but we are missing mr experience. Dce is regarded as a leader and doing a pretty good job but i think he plays better when there is more experience around him . A 28 year old with experience we have in Marty , so i just think we need that steady head . Thats the only area i think we are lacking ,as we dont have the players like Ballin , killer etc that can settle us down when a decision goes against us . All good mate.

Totally agree brad. The back line is going well and we have our forward leaders. But one thing we miss sorely is that stabilising leader. The Jamie Lyon or Brent Kite type player.

It looks like a prop is already done and dusted doesn't it. Makes one wonder about that JWH rumour. I guess in that situation we don't have any interest in Graham.

I thought that again when I read that JWH had just bought a house in Mosman

Has the club issued a press release denying talks with JWH ?? Anyway he's signed till end of 2020 with Roosters. If the Roosters are willing to pay some of his salary to offload him then happy days

I thought that again when I read that JWH had just bought a house in Mosman
JWH .... Mosman
JWH .... Mosman
JWH .... Mosman
JWH .... Mosman
Just. Cannot. See. It.
No matter how many times I say it.

JWH is my neighbour.
He has been living in Mosman for at least a year.
You might pop your head over the fence and ask?
You're what we like to call a source, old chum.

I still think we're one short of a prop next season, someone like Klemmer would suit our style of play. He and Marty would destroy other packs, there's also young Paseka but he needs another year to develop. He needs to be in NSW cup next season to play against men.
I've seen him play a number of times - in my opinion he is Tony Williams mark 2.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10