Brad Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Arthur will grow into a good coach. Doesn't mean I agree with the player transfer stuff and his involvement but the signs are good. It seems pretty obvious but at least he identified you have to play football against the bunnies. Brisbane played Zero football and got flogged, the roosters played ad hoc footy for 20 minutes and piled on the points and the Tigers for some reason got caught up in a forward battle after running them ragged and blowing opportunities.it was pretty obvious the Eels were spreading the ball quickly to both sides of the park , particularly between the quarter lines where most sides just play the percentages. A victory for football over barging which is something everyone on here has been crying out for. Put a committed Foran and another quality player in that side and they have a lot of potential.

For the first time ever I've clicked the Ignore button for Chief's Slimebag. He's not smart or funny, writes pure drivel and because of this drivel, when I see his avatar it makes me want to punch Will Ferrell in the face - apologies Will.

Boys this Brad Arthur, did he just coach an injury ravaged Parramatta side, beating the reigning premiers 29 - 16, when nobody gave them a hope in hell ????

Like I said guys - we should have kept this Brad Arthur fellow, and just maybe he could have saved our club from this debacle we are in.

Mwawaaa:rofl:
Also, i support Manly, and just want what's best for the club....

Whatever. Just slide your way back to your Eels forum you goose.

Boys this Brad Arthur, did he just coach an injury ravaged Parramatta side, beating the reigning premiers 29 - 16, when nobody gave them a hope in hell ????

Like I said guys - we should have kept this Brad Arthur fellow, and just maybe he could have saved our club from this debacle we are in.

Jeez it's hard out west - they don't even aspire to be March Premiers - they're just happy being March 2/4...

Wow Parramatta managed to upset the bunnies in March. I don't need to see the rest of the season give Arthur coach of the year! Every year Parra are world beaters in March and every year they under perform. Ive been watching this game long enough to know the form of players like Sandow never lasts and teams like Parra never challenge for titles. Facts of life. So every year we are forced to listen cocky Parra supporters in march and pretend not to notice they're magically dogs supporters in September.

I could. But I generally like to read what you have to say. @:)
To be honest with you feathered friend words cannot express what i can say about this Chiefs eagle imposter that comes on here like a bad smell so that is why i choose to be graphic so he can look at him self in the mirror :)

I could. But I generally like to read what you have to say. @:)

I agree with you Budgewoi Eagle. @BOZO, I just happened to be eating my breakfast when I first came across your latest pic that you posted this morning. It almost made me want to
smsick8.gif

I agree with you Budgewoi Eagle. @BOZO, I just happened to be eating my breakfast when I first came across your latest pic that you posted this morning. It almost made me want to
smsick8.gif
Sorry brother . I will have to come up with something more pleasant next time for that chief pest that comes on here :)

Nobody gave them a hope? Plenty of people backed the eels, myself included. So long as you ignore channel 9 most people know that souths aren't all that and a bag of potato chips.
And if Parramatta are injury ravaged, what are Manly? The only good player parra were missing is radradra, maybe Paulo as well.
I understand that, after Ricky Stuart, Brad Arthur must seem like the bees knees, but why not wait until he makes a finals series or has a winning record before spruiking his godliness.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6