Brad Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For the rest of the year I'd go like this-

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: B Williame
4: M Wright
5: B Parker
6: J Lyon
7: D Cherry-Evans
8: D Lussick
9: A Koroisau
10: N Myles
11: M Taupau
12: J Buhrer
13: J Trbojevic

14: M Parcell
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: L Knight
17: L Brown

Vave can piss off

That bench is too small.

So what do people think about Brad's future beyond this weekend ? Is he a one game wonder for this season or will he hold a spot till The Phantom comes back from his broken hand. Now that Snake is out for the year TT is a lock at 1. Williame will return from suspension next week so he goes back to centre I assume. If Parcell is back then does Killer go back to centre and Api plays 6 ?

TT
Horhay
Hex
Killer
Wright
Api
DCE

or do we keep Jamie at 6 and put Api on bench (or at 9 obviously if Parcell isn't back) and run with Hex and Wright in the centres...meaning Parker holds a wing spot.

It can go 1 of 2 ways. around here.

either he is the reason for every loss this year and last or he is first picked for Australia at the end of the year

For the rest of the year I'd go like this-

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: B Williame
4: M Wright
5: B Parker
6: J Lyon
7: D Cherry-Evans
8: D Lussick
9: A Koroisau
10: N Myles
11: M Taupau
12: J Buhrer
13: J Trbojevic

14: M Parcell
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: L Knight
17: L Brown

Vave can piss off

You wont last long as a coach not playing your best centre

Well done Parker. Made the odd error....never hid. Took plenty of runs, did an absolute try saver on Manu. Well done.

And as an aside did anyone else see Buhrer when Parker made that tackle???? He was going off and yelling at everyone to come over and congratulate him....great team man.

Was impressed by the kid tonight. Nerves yeah. But really showed confidence and some good defensive reads. Big kid aswell.
I hope the club give him a go.

He did well tonight. He was out jumped by Manu but he held his ground regardless and was always there as the last line of defence. I thought the Warriors' backline could have had a field day given our injuries but we held our own.

You can tell he loves the club. Gotta respect that sort of effort and commitment from a debutant.

Every squad needs some young kids. It can improve the enthusiasm and vibe of a club. This kid could be something, but equally it brought the best out in Killer last night. His ability to help this kid in defence after Killer had had done his own work.

Watching the master and an apprentice side by side was something special.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7