Brayley Sironen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Dean Matterson definitely came across second half of the season. Was in and out of the starting side for Blacktown. Not sure what that says about his current performances if he cannot force a permanent start in ressies.

Ryan Matterson would be a great pick-up but with Thommo, Sironen (if resigned) and the reported signing of BCartwright hard to see how we afford him with the salary cap penalties.

Bayley Sironen signing with Rabbits is interesting and there were some rumours that they were chasing Curtis. Any one know for certain if Curtis has actually resigned?

Bailey Sironen would be a good signing in my opinion for depth. He is a better footballer than his brother. Will play NRL regularly one day I believe. I agree with young Harry in that McQueen would be a dud signing.. matterson on the other hand would be perfect with the chooks chucking in for a year. Matto rarely misses a tackle. He is someone we need
Yeah i agree, reckon the younger Siro wouldn't be a bad signing, he has potential. If manly think the trio of him mcqueen and eldgey will be an appropriate trio of signings to fix our mess then they've got some serious problems. Definitely would prefer Bailey Siro of the three, the other two make me shake my head. Eldgey is potentially a good attacking player but defencively is kaput, and we need some diehard defenders

Yeah i agree, reckon the younger Siro wouldn't be a bad signing, he has potential. If manly think the trio of him mcqueen and eldgey will be an appropriate trio of signings to fix our mess then they've got some serious problems. Definitely would prefer Bailey Siro of the three, the other two make me shake my head. Eldgey is potentially a good attacking player but defencively is kaput, and we need some diehard defenders
Sorry guys if this has already posted.I just saw on the Zero tackle site.Bailey sironen has signed with the Rabbits.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10