Breaking News on Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
I guess some of the things that were said in the foran thread are fairly redundant now and there are a few embarrassed people around

This....

On a side note - I wonder if the Doggies paid overs for Des on an understanding that they'd pick up a few players along the way. Kieran was no doubt their number 1 target and probably earmarked as a future leader of their club.
I wonder how Todd & Co. feel about the salary they are paying for Des now that they didn't get their number 1 player target.

Cameron said:
Now tonight if we win whose with me on a trolling mission at the kennel
Shane?
Napper?

I give you 5 mins tops before you get banned, but that should be enough to shake the apple cart properly.

Clint said:
Daniel said:
I guess some of the things that were said in the foran thread are fairly redundant now and there are a few embarrassed people around

This....

On a side note - I wonder if the Doggies paid overs for Des on an understanding that they'd pick up a few players along the way. Kieran was no doubt their number 1 target and probably earmarked as a future leader of their club.
I wonder how Todd & Co. feel about the salary they are paying for Des now that they didn't get their number 1 player target.

Who gives a f*** how Greenturd feels!!!! The grub will feel alot worse after we put the cleaners through them tonight.

I was reading The Kennel to see what they had to say, and to seek some amusement, and I found it ...

"bro we need boost my cuzzs can install a turbo in hodgos stomach"

Incase people accuse me of making that up - http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=94336&page=3

I liked this little exchange on the Kennel.

Originally Posted by likeadoggy
If we lose, we still have their coach and they still have no money and a seemingly limited future

If we win, we still have their coach and they still have no money and a seemingly limited future

Response from Rodzilla:
if we lose, we have their coach they have no money but they can still beat away from home the club that has their coach and money

WAMF said:
Where's Mr I now with all his 'credible' inside info? lmao
I'd like to point out that I NEVER made a call one way or another on this one.

If you can find a quote proving me wrong on here, please provide.

At what cost to our salary cap? This TV deal better be big or we're going to need to clone DCE and Foran and put them in the front row.

• 👍
Reactions: PJ
Frank said:
It's not being widely reported. Having stayed out of this debate I think I'll wait for official confirmation before I get too excited.

If true this will be a massive lift for the team tonight and also for the contract negotiations still to come.

Agreed. This announcement on The Footy Show is exactly like all the speculation in the papers. I will wait for official confirmation by the club, that is only when I will believe anything printed, when it is signed by The Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

Matabele said:
This TV deal better be big or we're going to need to clone DCE and Foran and put them in the front row.
This decision will help.
http://www.smh.com.au/business/telstra-afl-nrl-win-live-footy-court-battle-20120427-1xoth.html

cliffylyons said:
Agreed. This announcement on The Footy Show is exactly like all the speculation in the papers. I will wait for official confirmation by the club, that is only when I will believe anything printed, when it is signed by The Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

2V has announced it on the BSB.
What more do you farkin want? We're still waiting on Orford's confirmation.

WAMF said:
Matabele said:
This TV deal better be big or we're going to need to clone DCE and Foran and put them in the front row.
This decision will help.
http://www.smh.com.au/business/telstra-afl-nrl-win-live-footy-court-battle-20120427-1xoth.html

cliffylyons said:

2V has announced it on the BSB.
What more do you farkin want? We're still waiting on Orford's confirmation.

I'll take Tooveys word thanks

Tooves is not stupid enough to say it when it isn't so. I'm not sure why David Perry would try to calm the excitement, maybe he wants a big press conference later in the day? Anyhow, I trust Tooves.

Ryan said:
I hope Foran doesn't cost us good young players and/or The Stewart's.

Would that include Brett Stewart.... The one you wanted released for being a waste of salary cap space when he was out injured? Foran is the best young player in the game with the potential to become the best player in the game. You should be rapt that he is staying IMO.

Is the injury cloud he is under, due to the news breaking on him?

Cameron said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Toovey on BSB now: "Yes he signed for 3 years, great news for the club, players excited, fans should be happy."

good enough for me.
Best thing you have ever posted :) cheers
Thanks. I think your recent posts have also gone to another level. I reckon neither of us has peaked yet.
:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6