Brent Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has got back to just running hard at the line instead of worrying about run arounds and playing like a halfback. Good to see him back in form and is very important to the team. Always plays well in the big end of season games.

Has got back to just running hard at the line instead of worrying about run arounds and playing like a halfback. Good to see him back in form and is very important to the team. Always plays well in the big end of season games.

He's been great all year. Glad to see he's finally getting some recognition.

Massive props Kite.

He's been great all year. Glad to see he's finally getting some recognition.

Massive props Kite.

Kite done us proud tonight and is hitting top form at the right time of the year.

Kite done us proud tonight and is hitting top form at the right time of the year.

I didn't see the sense in extending his contract on the back of some of his performances last year and early this year, but he has proved that wrong over the last few weeks. Let's hope it continues, he is much better when he hits the line hard, he has got rid of the prop at the line knee lift and the spin and reverse into the line move. We look much better whne he is leading from the front.

I didn't see the sense in extending his contract on the back of some of his performances last year and early this year, but he has proved that wrong over the last few weeks. Let's hope it continues, he is much better when he hits the line hard, he has got rid of the prop at the line knee lift and the spin and reverse into the line move. We look much better whne he is leading from the front.

COMMANDER said:
Has always been good at Manly, with the exception of the year his father died.

One of the best forwards at Manly ever, and a great man.

Out of interest, what season was that mate?

COMMANDER said:
Has always been good at Manly, with the exception of the year his father died.

One of the best forwards at Manly ever, and a great man.

Out of interest, what season was that mate?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8