Brent Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mals said:
Congrats to Kitey on reaching the 300 game milestone this coming round. A true gentleman of the game & a shame he won't achieve this wearing the maroon & white...

Brilliant achievement!!! Well done Kitey. I will always point to the 2005-2013 era, when we made semis every year, as being the Kite era (and others).

I've always believed the years when Snake and Kitey had great years (2008 and 2011) we won comps. Great pick up by the Panthers. And they are fast becoming my 2nd favourite team.

Mals said:
Congrats to Kitey on reaching the 300 game milestone this coming round. A true gentleman of the game & a shame he won't achieve this wearing the maroon & white...

Well said @Mals, my sentiments exactly.

Hope Kitey celebrates with a great win today - he deserves it!

Just wish he was celebrating it with us. Nonetheless, good luck to him.

ALinda said:
Mals said:

Well said @Mals, my sentiments exactly.

Hope Kitey celebrates with a great win today - he deserves it!

Just wish he was celebrating it with us. Nonetheless, good luck to him.

I'm a bit torn here Linda...

Better for Manly if the 'Riff lose today.

But if they win that would suggest the gods are smiling on Kitey!

Yep, that's the only real positive about the 'Riff winning.

Outstanding effort Kitey; especially for a frontrower.

That kid tho (their fullback, Moylan) is going to be a star!

For mine, he's playing better than the much-hyped Milford at the Faders.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2