Brent Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I read an article somewhere stating the Kite was so happy @ Manly and with his life in general that he would consider playing for peanuts. He was the man Foz went to before deciding to stay. Hard to believe the club would part ways with such a stabilising force off the field, who also happens to be one of the best props in the game.

very true! We are cutting loads of players and the cap is going up! Robbo, Rodney, T-Rex, Harrison, Lussick and his younger brother, Oldfield, Matt Cross, Whare!! We have blodded kids like Buhrer and Taufua in. Joe and Vic would be on minimums or just above!! Kitey ain't on 350k (surely)

Darren said:
very true! We are cutting loads of players and the cap is going up! Robbo, Rodney, T-Rex, Harrison, Lussick and his younger brother, Oldfield, Matt Cross, Whare!! We have blodded kids like Buhrer and Taufua in. Joe and Vic would be on minimums or just above!! Kitey ain't on 350k (surely)

Wasn't Kitey on a heavily backended contract?

It was in the Tele so it must be true!
And after the Tiges effort today, you wouldnt go there for a quarter of the dosh, if they want him they can pay full freight!

Kite is in this weeks RLW says he see's himself playing his career out at Manly and he has heard all these rumours about him being moved on but he hasnt had any tap on the shoulder at all

Kiwi Eagle said:
Kite is in this weeks RLW says he see's himself playing his career out at Manly and he has heard all these rumours about him being moved on but he hasnt had any tap on the shoulder at all

Perhaps Mr I or Rambofan can give us a scoop!

Has to be bull****.

Kitey's just as important to the team off the field as on it and Toovs would surely know that.

mickqld said:
Hey Kitey you know you're up against that dip s**t Crocker next week. Another thumping on Crocker wouldn't go astray. Certainly would be appreciated around here.
I still reckon Crocker hit Brett ILLEGALLY in the GF when he was cheatingly playing for the MEGA cheats Storm in the GF that should have been ours. I'd love to see him belted through to next season. Kitey can take care of him.

I think Kite has about one more year in him in the N R L.
I hope that if he goes that he dosnt play against us.
I think he would be great playing in the uk. He may keep his time as a play going longer. Like beaver, who has done so well.

Kite wouldn't look right in other colours. He's Manly. Need to keep him.
I thought all this contract crap was over for the year. Stay Kitey.

eagles2win said:
Central Coast Eagle said:
Surely if he was being squeezed out, he would go to England wouldn't he?

Not as much money in the ESL anymore 2 clubs boardline being broke

I meant that if he goes to SL, his whole salary will come off the books, if as posted earlier in this thread he goes to Tigers, we only get relief of 1/2 his salary

His wife starting a new business in the local area is hardly an indication that they're thinking of moving on. Is in career best form ATM, and can't see him going anywhere.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6