Brenton Lawrence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even weeks before his injury he was being dominated. Cull him and move on.
Will assume that is based on the one game he played this (after which he was out for a number of games) or you are just generalising as there was little to suggest this last year

As an aside I also wait for the posters who were quick to bag tooves for not picking him to post corrections

More season ending injuries happen in the last 2 or 3 rounds than in the first rounds of the competition.
This proves that the players are at most risk of serious injury in August, and even more so in September [according to Socrates]

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Will assume that is based on the one game he played this (after which he was out for a number of games) or you are just generalising as there was little to suggest this last year

As an aside I also wait for the posters who were quick to bag tooves for not picking him to post corrections

It won't stop some posters, i expect to still see BJ and Tom T in yarts this wekk like last week, injuries are no excuse.

It won't stop some posters, i expect to still see BJ and Tom T in yarts this wekk like last week, injuries are no excuse.
Our posts are only as accurate as the information given, or kept secret.
What's wrong with the club providing reasons for contentious selections ie. "(good player) was not considered because (reason); or (coach) believes (certain player) has the size to tame the big (opposition club) pack; or (Manly player) has been our most diligent trainer for weeks and deserves his spot; or (Manly player) excellent performance in NSW Cup was too strong to ignore..."
There can be no such thing as too much information from the club.

Our posts are only as accurate as the information given, or kept secret.
What's wrong with the club providing reasons for contentious selections ie. "(good player) was not considered because (reason); or (coach) believes (certain player) has the size to tame the big (opposition club) pack; or (Manly player) has been our most diligent trainer for weeks and deserves his spot; or (Manly player) excellent performance in NSW Cup was too strong to ignore..."
There can be no such thing as too much information from the club.

They should also give us the game plans each week, who we are targeting etc. Nothing should be a secret and we should be told everything imo.

They should also give us the game plans each week, who we are targeting etc. Nothing should be a secret and we should be told everything imo.
Why would you prematurely divulge your game plan for the opposing team to see and potentially counteract it.

Why would you prematurely divulge your game plan for the opposing team to see and potentially counteract it.

The same reason you would give away injury information and strengths/weaknesses and other reasons behind individual selections.....

From the Official Manly Sea Eagles website...

Prop Brenton Lawrence is the latest player to be ruled out for the season.

Lawrence recently made a comeback from a serious back injury but has since suffered a knee injury to end his season.

Here is the latest injury list heading into Round 25 against Sydney Roosters at Brookvale Oval this Friday night.

NRL

Brenton Lawrence (knee) season

Matt Ballin (knee) season

Luke Burgess (knee) season

Jamie Buhrer (knee) season

Clinton Gutherson (knee) season

5 kness. Apart from Clint, did the other 4 occur at Brooky? ie dodgy surface and all that.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4