Brett Stewart benched for SOO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel link said:
All the better for Manly - the less time Brett is on the field the risk of injury & end of season fatigue reduces

Not exatly true either. How long was he on the field for in the GF?

After much deliberation I have figured out the reasoning behind why Bellamy would most likely put Brett Stewart on the bench behind Gidley.

Its the last representitive game before the world cup and Billy Slater needs all the help he can get, given he can't get the run on fullback spot for state.

Confirmed Stewart on the bench (what a kick in the guts that is)
Confirmed BELAMY is a ****en low scum ****ing dog

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=177770.msg188528#msg188528 date=1214991892]
No big deal,good for the club. Disappointing for Stewy though.

it is a very real big disappointment for him
[/quote]

Agreed. If he wasn't there in SOO2 the score would have been 60+ to 0.

Thats great that Brett is benched for SOO3

He needs to rest up for a real football game Friday.

I hope QLD piss on them

from the article Gidley targets Test No.1 jumper

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23963983-23214,00.html

The Manly custodian admitted to feeling frustrated as he sat on the bench, but said hadn't given up hope of featuring again in next year's series.
“If anyone misses that much of a game they'd be a little disappointed but Craig (coach Craig Bellamy) saw it best for the team if I was coming off the bench,” Stewart said.

“I think you've just got to keep playing consistently for your club and when you do get opportunities like this you've got to take them at this level.”

**** that Gidley is no where near the fullback Brett Stewart is.

Brett stewart is easily top 2 with Gidley in a race for 3rd with Hodgson

Paper talk, and we all know that soesnt get people picked.

Just ask

Billy Slater
Mitchell Pearce
Greg Bird
Kurt Gidley

the list is endless, and you wont find many Manly players on the media push these days.

Oh well we had it good back in the days when such luminaries as Danny Moore and Craig Hancock got rep jumpers simply because they were Manly players.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6