Brett Stewart Injured again?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Just having a bit of fun Moops. It's not meant as threat to Eagle has Landed at all, just a joke.
I really like the Snake. He's a huge part of our success for the past five years or so. With all the drama he's been through he means a lot more to Manly than his ability to score trys.

I am only half joking myself TBH...I just like it when someone offers a different opinion. Their arguments can be countered without being mocked/called an idiot as happens quite regularly.

niccipops said:
Just having a bit of fun Moops. It's not meant as threat to Eagle has Landed at all, just a joke.
I really like the Snake. He's a huge part of our success for the past five years or so. With all the drama he's been through he means a lot more to Manly than his ability to score trys.

I am only half joking myself TBH...I just like it when someone offers a different opinion. Their arguments can be countered without being mocked/called an idiot as happens quite regularly.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:
Not always...only when the opinion/joke serves the majority and then the back-patting really begins. Precious? You bet!

All you seem to do when you come on is have a whinge. Why bother if the place has that effect on you ? I wouldn't

Have a whinge? As is my right, yes? No bother, I Just like to ruffle a few of these self-righteous posters' feathers.

Jatz Crackers said:
Moops said:
Not always...only when the opinion/joke serves the majority and then the back-patting really begins. Precious? You bet!

Not at a party tonight ?

And what about yourself?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:

All you seem to do when you come on is have a whinge. Why bother if the place has that effect on you ? I wouldn't

Have a whinge? As is my right, yes? No bother, I Just like to ruffle a few of these self-righteous posters' feathers.

Jatz Crackers said:
Moops said:

Not at a party tonight ?

And what about yourself?

Moops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:

Jatz Crackers said:
Moops said:

Not at a party tonight ?

And what about yourself?

Lol, you do realize that your approach is full if self righteousness don't you ?

Moops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Moops said:

Jatz Crackers said:
Moops said:

Not at a party tonight ?

And what about yourself?

Lol, you do realize that your approach is full if self righteousness don't you ?

Kevinward777 said:
Brett Stewart was a brick wall at the back tonight. His defence was worth a couple of tries.

His defense for Manly is always top notch, the teams defense all depends on Snake to organize it.

Kevinward777 said:
Brett Stewart was a brick wall at the back tonight. His defence was worth a couple of tries.

His defense for Manly is always top notch, the teams defense all depends on Snake to organize it.

Moops, look in the niccipops is a Mod thread and you will see it was joked about in there only yesterday. Nothing meant by it.

Moops, look in the niccipops is a Mod thread and you will see it was joked about in there only yesterday. Nothing meant by it.

Do you think the NRL will investigate the Coins that have been thrown at Brett? I hope he is not hurt.

I have it on good authority niccipops is looking to publish a book called "50 shades of snake"

I have it on good authority niccipops is looking to publish a book called "50 shades of snake"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7