Brett Stewart Injured again?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle Has Landed

Bencher
Tipping Member
Late in the game tonight Brett got up Gingerly and seemed to be limping looks like it's his left knee. I know he's the prince of Brookvale and all but is it really a smart move to be throwing alot of coin at him?

Late in the game tonight Brett got up Gingerly and seemed to be limping looks like it's his left knee. I know he's the prince of Brookvale and all but is it really a smart move to be throwing alot of coin at him?

Seemed fine walking over to see David peachey after the game ! Just think its match fitness, took some Knocks tonight !

Seemed fine walking over to see David peachey after the game ! Just think its match fitness, took some Knocks tonight !

He looked exhausted lying on his back at the end of the game. Just a real physical encounter that will be good for him.

He looked exhausted lying on his back at the end of the game. Just a real physical encounter that will be good for him.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
I know he's the prince of Brookvale and all but is it really a smart move to be throwing alot of coin at him?
Banned!

The Eagle Has Landed said:
I know he's the prince of Brookvale and all but is it really a smart move to be throwing alot of coin at him?
Banned!

Extremely smart move to throw coin at him, how many times do you see Bowen stopped dead how Brett got him tonight

Extremely smart move to throw coin at him, how many times do you see Bowen stopped dead how Brett got him tonight

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8