Brett Stewart - No conviction recorded re: white powdery stuff.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Meh half of Sydney is at it every weekend.

Id like someone to explain or list the positives of drug taking.

I have real life experience of the affects on family and friends but none are positive - we must just be unlucky I guess if everyone is doing it.

I've been out and been in a private area in a pub where some NRL players including a test player at that time were doing lines with a bunch of people.

I honestly believe that if all players/coaches/officials who had done blow in the last 5 years were magically ruled out we'd probably be left with about a 4 team comp

Id like someone to explain or list the positives of drug taking.

I have real life experience of the affects on family and friends but none are positive - we must just be unlucky I guess if everyone is doing it.
I'm not necessarily advocating for drugs, just stating that use is rampant.

And like alcohol, you have addicts and those who cant handle it and you have many who occasionally partake and are high functioning succesful members of society.

I've been out and been in a private area in a pub where some NRL players including a test player at that time were doing lines with a bunch of people.

I honestly believe that if all players/coaches/officials who had done blow in the last 5 years were magically ruled out we'd probably be left with about a 4 team comp
Yeah, even 4 is optimistic

@Disco is right: my best mate is a crim law solicitor and he assures me this stuff is Absolutely Everywhere, the harder stuff too. Everywhere.

Young blokes with lots of money, and frankly often not too much common sense, I'd almost reckon there's more players on some stuff or other than not, sorry to sound like a cynic.

Non story. The reality is there wouldn't be many people between 18-50 who haven't atleast once in lives sampled the nose beers. Poor Snakey he would have been 300-400 bucks out of pocket and didn't get to rack up.

After the **** the cops and that conman put him thru in 2009 they could of cut him some slack

but I agree with others if he is found guilty he can no longer be at the the club.

sad this news if true
BS mate

Did Munster, smith and co get turfed for their white powder incident. No.

Maybe the club should stand him down for a week or two.

So minor it's not funny.

Laughable how people are saying that a legend of our club should be turfed out because of this 😂

Can almost gaurentee that every legend of the game from the 90’s onwards has dabbled in the nose beers.

Just coz one partakes in it doesn’t mean they’re an addict.

More people die and families are broken apart because of alcohol compared to cocaine. Settle down

I agree with its minor and I never said the club should stand him immediately if the charge stick from a PR point of view they won’t be able to keep him on the books.

I always give people the presumption of innocence
What do you mean can’t keep him on the books?

Joey johns admitted to using eccies and having a drinking problem in his playing days. We employed him as halves coach as did many others and he has a contract with 9. “Can’t keep him on the books” 😂

1. 7pm on a Friday night in broad daylight. So the cops should look the other way? That's their job and they don't make the law.
2. The charged man is 38, might be time to move into adulthood.
3. As for the timing of it hitting the media ... do players read? And wouldn't they have known?
4. Twit.

What do you mean can’t keep him on the books?

Joey johns admitted to using eccies and having a drinking problem in his playing days. We employed him as halves coach as did many others and he has a contract with 9. “Can’t keep him on the books” 😂
He will be suspended and then brought back quietly after the coke dust has settled @blacktown eagle

and Jessie Bromwich
BS mate

Did Munster, smith and co get turfed for their white powder incident. No.

Maybe the club should stand him down for a week or two.

So minor it's not funny.

We aren’t the Grubbitohs
Hmmm Robert Melham 2008 Grandfinal Party @Mark from Brisbane. We were pretty grubby that night thanks to Robby.

download (3).jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8