Brett Stewart Ruled Out by Toovey, possibly Glenn Too

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/brett-stewart-wont-feature-for-manly-in-nrl-clash-against-the-bulldogs-while-brother-glenn-is-also-in-doubt/story-fnbh0aiw-1226428925875

DAMN DAMN DAMN

RE: Brett Stweart Ruled Out by Toovey, possibly Glenn Too

The most important thread this year!

nice to see some new information presented

At least toves is thinking about snakes wellbeing and by the sounds of things not risking for the season. Whare better step up.

Hopefully gift is good to go.

Not going to lie, snake not playing makes me nervous

As much as I hate to say this Whare at fullback equals 10 points to the dogs ,

We need at least one of the stewart boys at least. otherwsie foran , cherry and williams(trex) better step up.

If we lose it will be used as an excuse. If we win it will catupult the team to the finals.

This game almost has too much riding on it.

Lets see if Tooveys coaching is based around possession and field position for obvious reasons

Scoop Ritchie....Brett wasnt named yesterday

me too.

btw, stewart is spelt wrong in the title.

The news that Glen hasn't trained for two days underlines how much crap we are fed by coaches, player managers, spin doctors and the media. Remember stories two weeks ago that Glenn was confident of being right for SOO III. That match was on July 6.
Most of the stuff we read is a charade. It's no more believable than that 'reality' show The (Bogan) Shire.

The Who said:
The news that Glen hasn't trained for two days underlines how much crap we are fed by coaches, player managers, spin doctors and the media. Remember stories two weeks ago that Glenn was confident of being right for SOO III. That match was on July 6.
Most of the stuff we read is a charade. It's no more believable than that 'reality' show The (Bogan) Shire.

The article said he hasn't trained with the team this week, he has been training by himself for a whole

He's a worry with these injuries. Great when he plays. I shudder when he gets hit now. For a fullback who isn't taking the hard knocks like the forwards we need him on the paddock.

stoodamire said:
Sighhhhhhhhh Brett. Why you have crap knees for?!?!?

This time it's Glenn with the cr@p knee. Brett has a cr@p hammy.

I imagine everyone is thinking about our pathetic performance last game. But you all forget that my boy was out as well. The hitman is back. Stevie is gonna tear some new anoose. Let the locks out big fella!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8