Brett Stewart Ruled Out by Toovey, possibly Glenn Too

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think you will find he has a reported hamstring strain when he was stretching out for pace. He didn't look to be limping too bad when he went off and didn't touch his knees at all.

Have to agree there based on our recent form without these two guys. Whare showed nothing without Gift there to direct attack on the edges. I would like to think Foran may rise to this challenge to help on the edges instead of simply running at the line. I guess the guy also needs some runners!

It's the defence that hurts without Brett.
Put some dollars on the doggies before the bookies wake up to themselves.

Hopefully the boys can smash a few dogs out of the season so when we get them in the finals they'll be understrength and we'll hopefully have the band back together.

I just hope that all this media hype and build up about the "game of the season" doesn't go against our Manly boys! Choc's write up and T-rex's article in the Manly Daily, Foran's article on Fox Sports, and Toovey's media releases.... really hope we're not being lulled into a false sense of security and then we lose!!! That's the start of a very crap weekend lol.

Wtf Duff? Keep the faith. We'll win this one as we did the previous game against these pretenders. We won that without some stars. They scraped over the line against Parra, and with Matai out there smashing Braba, it'll be all good.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is no more important player to our team than Glenn Stewart. DCE gets lost without him.

Gift plays we win, doesnt play we lose.

clontaago said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is no more important player to our team than Glenn Stewart. DCE gets lost without him.

Gift plays we win, doesnt play we lose.

I agree, DCE certainly seems to play better with Gifty in the side

I was just about to ask the same question....

I have a feeling he won't play.

Tooves doesn't seem to rush back players.

Long term gain is more important, however I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE IDEA OF THE DOGS WINNING ON OUR HOME GROUND!

Kite was on 2UE radio last night and mentioned that Gift trained yesterday and was running ok. So he could be right come game time.

Btw Kite spoke very well on the radio. He gave nice clear, measured and detailed answers to the questions put to him.

They said Gift was running and did a fitness test before origin 3 yes he failed it but he was still up and about so surely he cant be to far away, I hope! No point risking him if there is any doubt but would love to see him back! same with Snake , I just wonder if Tooves is foxing a little or perhaps its just clear cut and they are not ready..

Bretts deffinately no chance, anything to do with hammies and the snake mean minimum 2 weeks ! he has such a huge influence on our team, id love for him to be there every weekend come game time !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7