Brett Stewart to Dragons, a done deal!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikheagle said:
This morning on Grill team Both stewarts going to the dragons as a package deal. Allowing us to keep everyone else. If its true a sad day as both are all time favourites however it seems to be the most logical outcome.

The grill team obviously read the crap on this site for their info

Cambo said:
FF Johns is a speculator

Don't you mean masturbator?

Tooves seems to have the "correct" answers at teh moment. I didnt think 2V was such a smart talker....I gues I havent heard much from him, but he does impress

Tooves has the knack of coming up with the right words at the right time, for example from the past couple of days

"Toovey remained confident they wouldn't lose anyone they want to keep".

"We're trying to make sure we're not (going to lose anyone)," he said

The guy is also a qualified accountant and on the board of the NRMA so he would be aware of whats going on around him with the retention of players.

Earnie the Eagle said:
mozgrame said:
Was he drunk when he stated, "Toovey remained confident they wouldn't lose anyone they want to keep"?

Sober Moza, perhaps Tooves in much smarter than we think. Gutsy statement though.

Remember the old saying Earnie, 2 cans per day, per man, per haps. You can't go wrong with that rule. ;)

Earnie the Eagle said:
Tooves has the knack of coming up with the right words at the right time, for example from the past couple of days

"Toovey remained confident they wouldn't lose anyone they want to keep".

"We're trying to make sure we're not (going to lose anyone)," he said

The guy is also a qualified accountant and on the board of the NRMA so he would be aware of whats going on around him with the retention of players.

Exactly. Probably also still has great contacts for when the players' cars break down.

Earnie the Eagle said:
It was frowned upon to be using the M60 GPMG when you were pissed! Dry canteen only till you went on R and R, then a carton of Fosters a day.

The Army is full of fun sponges Earnie. LOL.

How about we either lock or delete this topic, everytime I log into the forum, this headline jumps at you, and at this stage it's just conjecture.
If it happens, then let's talk about it.

I second the motion, all in favour, say "Manly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8