brett stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to go ESL.. he should sign a one year deal with us.. then go. Agree a 3 year deal from 2014. Win win.

I know!

He could be playing in 2016 and we still wont know if he's signed or not?!?!?!?

I know!

He could be playing in 2016 and we still wont know if he's signed or not?!?!?!?

Daniel said:
Any news on when?
the longer this drags out the more I am starting to believe what I was told
But if he has signed with the Catalans why would he drag that out as well? Logic goes both ways imo.

Daniel said:
Any news on when?
But if he has signed with the Catalans why would he drag that out as well? Logic goes both ways imo.

Ceagle said:
Daniel said:
Any news on when?

true, but then maybe Manly have asked him not to announce it.

To be honest, I don't really see the value in not announcing it either way it falls. I mean it doesn't change the fact.

I am hoping he is staying with us, because everytime he is out the whole team plays differently, that's a rare talent that you should keep

Ceagle said:
Daniel said:
Any news on when?

true, but then maybe Manly have asked him not to announce it.

To be honest, I don't really see the value in not announcing it either way it falls. I mean it doesn't change the fact.

I am hoping he is staying with us, because everytime he is out the whole team plays differently, that's a rare talent that you should keep

A lot has happened on here since this morning. Nothing concrete on Brett though. I hope we can all remain fun loving little Silvertails and I really hope Brett stays with us. He is a legend and I'll never think anything less of him regardles of what he does.
Maroon and white looks fantastic on him though. I look forward to hearing the news that he'll play out his career as a Sea Eagle.
If not, best of luck to the champion.
INJURY: Looking on the positive side maybe Brett's recent injury has hampered his negotiations with Manly. He might have to prove he's fully recovered to squeeze out a few more dollars and to come up with an amount that keeps both parties happy. Here's hoping.

A lot has happened on here since this morning. Nothing concrete on Brett though. I hope we can all remain fun loving little Silvertails and I really hope Brett stays with us. He is a legend and I'll never think anything less of him regardles of what he does.
Maroon and white looks fantastic on him though. I look forward to hearing the news that he'll play out his career as a Sea Eagle.
If not, best of luck to the champion.
INJURY: Looking on the positive side maybe Brett's recent injury has hampered his negotiations with Manly. He might have to prove he's fully recovered to squeeze out a few more dollars and to come up with an amount that keeps both parties happy. Here's hoping.

From league unlimited.
"This is why Brett Stewart has signed with the Catalans next season. He was insulted to be offered $250k a season less than foran"

And yesterday posted " glenn Stewart to bulldogs 2014"

The guy who posted has been correct on a lot of stuff in the past.

From league unlimited.
"This is why Brett Stewart has signed with the Catalans next season. He was insulted to be offered $250k a season less than foran"

joeboy said:
From league unlimited.

f**k..
Hey joeboy, is this a forum poster or a reporter? Could it be someone who's gotten information from this thread and is speculating like all of us? Just trying to find out how valid the info is.

joeboy said:
From league unlimited.

f**k..
Hey joeboy, is this a forum poster or a reporter? Could it be someone who's gotten information from this thread and is speculating like all of us? Just trying to find out how valid the info is.

joeboy said:
From league unlimited.

f**k..

Would the dogs really sign another back rower? And surely glenn stewart would send them over the cap considering who they already have.

joeboy said:
From league unlimited.

f**k..

Would the dogs really sign another back rower? And surely glenn stewart would send them over the cap considering who they already have.

joeboy said:
From league unlimited.

f**k..

If the above is true then it would show in poor team morale and players not really caring anymore for a team that is being torn to pieces. It would show in sloppy performances and on and off displays. Hmmmmm seems this may be true. If it is then this great team will be no more, it will be a shambles. If Snake goes and it is because of circumstances like this then Glen will no doubt walk as well. If that happens then start making holiday plans for many Septembers to come.

joeboy said:
From league unlimited.

f**k..

If the above is true then it would show in poor team morale and players not really caring anymore for a team that is being torn to pieces. It would show in sloppy performances and on and off displays. Hmmmmm seems this may be true. If it is then this great team will be no more, it will be a shambles. If Snake goes and it is because of circumstances like this then Glen will no doubt walk as well. If that happens then start making holiday plans for many Septembers to come.

Yeah it's just a poster on a forum, and I don't like rumour mongering, but this rumour seems to be popping up at a fair frequency.

I still hope with all my might that snake ain't going anywhere.

Yeah it's just a poster on a forum, and I don't like rumour mongering, but this rumour seems to be popping up at a fair frequency.

I still hope with all my might that snake ain't going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10