brett stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrInvisible said:
Hamster Huey said:
As per a Manly Club tweet during the early kurfuffle over the Stewart boys and Canterbury;

The Manly club issued a statement in regards to the talk of both brothers wanting out of the club Thursday via their Twitter account on Thursday.

“Contrary to speculation on @triplemsport we are progressing with Brett Stewart and Glenn is contracted till the end of 2014,” the Sea Eagles' official Twitter stated.
For what it's worth that was reported by SportsNewsFirst only, and was published Feb 9th 2012.

So that would indicate the club were "progressing with Brett Stewart" since early Feb 2012. 6 months down the track and still no announcement. That has to raise concern.

The point of the post was to clarify Glenn Stewart's contract length, not Brett's.

Thanks anyway.

MrInvisible said:
Hamster Huey said:
As per a Manly Club tweet during the early kurfuffle over the Stewart boys and Canterbury;

The Manly club issued a statement in regards to the talk of both brothers wanting out of the club Thursday via their Twitter account on Thursday.

“Contrary to speculation on @triplemsport we are progressing with Brett Stewart and Glenn is contracted till the end of 2014,” the Sea Eagles' official Twitter stated.
For what it's worth that was reported by SportsNewsFirst only, and was published Feb 9th 2012.

So that would indicate the club were "progressing with Brett Stewart" since early Feb 2012. 6 months down the track and still no announcement. That has to raise concern.

The point of the post was to clarify Glenn Stewart's contract length, not Brett's.

Thanks anyway.

MrInvisible said:
Pretty amazing that Cam gets a permaban over myself, but the guys a loose cannon.

His attacks on me here are not something I'll miss.

Daniel said:
his one month ban expired today
Ban expired 22nd of July IIRC.

Glad to see a warm reception still here for me (by some) upon my rearrival (sarcasm intended).

Good to see Stewart back and fit for Manly. Will be interesting to see how the team lifts with him at fullback. Will at least take some pressure off Tafua under the high ball.

Don't worry I'm not posting here anywhere near as much anymore because of the reception shown towards me. I'll just drop in from time to time.

Yep typical of a hemorrhoid drops in from time to time and is a real pain in the arse that wont go away.

You should be spending more time in your own backyard and discover who isnt happy under Hasler and wants out.

MrInvisible said:
Pretty amazing that Cam gets a permaban over myself, but the guys a loose cannon.

His attacks on me here are not something I'll miss.

Daniel said:
his one month ban expired today
Ban expired 22nd of July IIRC.

Glad to see a warm reception still here for me (by some) upon my rearrival (sarcasm intended).

Good to see Stewart back and fit for Manly. Will be interesting to see how the team lifts with him at fullback. Will at least take some pressure off Tafua under the high ball.

Don't worry I'm not posting here anywhere near as much anymore because of the reception shown towards me. I'll just drop in from time to time.

Yep typical of a hemorrhoid drops in from time to time and is a real pain in the arse that wont go away.

You should be spending more time in your own backyard and discover who isnt happy under Hasler and wants out.

I think it's good that the Manly club has responded to fans concerns via twitter. Even if it doesn't tell us much information it shows that they are taking into account that Brett and Glenn are club favourites and the people want to know what's going on.

I think it's good that the Manly club has responded to fans concerns via twitter. Even if it doesn't tell us much information it shows that they are taking into account that Brett and Glenn are club favourites and the people want to know what's going on.

niccipops said:

Yep even when there is no significant news it helps to clear the air. The Stewy bros would know how much they mean to Manly supporters & I think some on here underestimate how much the Manly club means to them.

niccipops said:

Yep even when there is no significant news it helps to clear the air. The Stewy bros would know how much they mean to Manly supporters & I think some on here underestimate how much the Manly club means to them.

really snake, will either be here or superleague, even though i would not like to entertain him going my superleague side is catalans.

really snake, will either be here or superleague, even though i would not like to entertain him going my superleague side is catalans.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
swoop said:
Whenever there's a signing issue with one of our players guess what turns up? A troll that smells like dog****!

And Attacks Cam when he has no right of reply

Hey dog**** he is waiting for you on twitter @

How old are you mate? Challenging someone to a fight on twitter....I've heard it all now- keyboard warrior....

Berkeley_Eagle said:
swoop said:
Whenever there's a signing issue with one of our players guess what turns up? A troll that smells like dog****!

How old are you mate? Challenging someone to a fight on twitter....I've heard it all now- keyboard warrior....

I wonder if these two met in a pub they'd have a blue?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
swoop said:

Lol he is waiting for a twitter fight ??

Big fella has too much time on his hands

Thank god I am not a part of the twitter world ;)

I reckon Cam would hashtag Mr I's head in. But apparently Mr I has a good left @

I wonder if these two met in a pub they'd have a blue?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
swoop said:

I reckon Cam would hashtag Mr I's head in. But apparently Mr I has a good left @

Kiwi Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
swoop said:

I might follow him just to see how it goes

Kiwi Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
swoop said:

I might follow him just to see how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10