brett stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't one of the regulars on here saying that their company had finalised a third party deal with snake and that that would mean the rest of the contract only needed to be finalised..l

I seriously don't know what to think..but I am anxious, thought we would have heard by now.

Wasn't one of the regulars on here saying that their company had finalised a third party deal with snake and that that would mean the rest of the contract only needed to be finalised..l

I seriously don't know what to think..but I am anxious, thought we would have heard by now.

MB59 said:
Can't believe the club would let Whare go if they didn't plan on Brett staying...I'll believe it when I see it.

All based on speculation I guess, but this thread has nothing on the Keiran forum. Maybe someone with a French accent needs to ring Triple M.

MB59 said:
Can't believe the club would let Whare go if they didn't plan on Brett staying...I'll believe it when I see it.

All based on speculation I guess, but this thread has nothing on the Keiran forum. Maybe someone with a French accent needs to ring Triple M.

Kevinward777 said:
I tend to agree with Daniel.....the Snake is going to play Rugby Union in France. It seems the SBW mate over in French Rugby is hard to say no to. Also there are no other FB options and it may end up ok if Gutherson and the young Warriors Fb end up reaching their potential....especially Gutherson! Sad to see the Snake go.....but totally grateful he won';t be playing against us.

Daniel didn't mention Union did he ?

Kevinward777 said:
I tend to agree with Daniel.....the Snake is going to play Rugby Union in France. It seems the SBW mate over in French Rugby is hard to say no to. Also there are no other FB options and it may end up ok if Gutherson and the young Warriors Fb end up reaching their potential....especially Gutherson! Sad to see the Snake go.....but totally grateful he won';t be playing against us.

Daniel didn't mention Union did he ?

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
niccipops said:
MB59 said:

I seem to recall a juicy prize was on offer for the 1000th poster on the Keiran thread...

As for Brett going off to France, someone has to explain to him that with the very heavy French cuisine, it would be bad for his diabetes.

niccipops said:
MB59 said:

I seem to recall a juicy prize was on offer for the 1000th poster on the Keiran thread...

As for Brett going off to France, someone has to explain to him that with the very heavy French cuisine, it would be bad for his diabetes.

Cameron said:
I think it's all about increasing traffic on here

Here is some more traffic then I really hope Snake works things out and get what he needs and can earn financially Luke Rooney was getting 600 a year in French Rugby so Snake is worth more - xcept he has some dodgy knees. We play better with him there but what is he worth really? I think we win a premiership this year with him firing like we won last year when he was back too. Anyone got stats on how many games he has actually played twenty eleven and twenty twelve? Will be sad to see the bloke go but can't begrudge him or the club in this if it pans out this way.

Cameron said:
I think it's all about increasing traffic on here

Here is some more traffic then I really hope Snake works things out and get what he needs and can earn financially Luke Rooney was getting 600 a year in French Rugby so Snake is worth more - xcept he has some dodgy knees. We play better with him there but what is he worth really? I think we win a premiership this year with him firing like we won last year when he was back too. Anyone got stats on how many games he has actually played twenty eleven and twenty twelve? Will be sad to see the bloke go but can't begrudge him or the club in this if it pans out this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10