Brett to sign with souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
strone33 said:
Can't wait for the big announcement today!!

What time is it scheduled for?

LOL. After he has his teeth knocked out and has been to the Tattooist for the token Souths neck tatt.

Sheikheagle said:
strone33 said:

LOL. After he has his teeth knocked out and has been to the Tattooist for the token Souths neck tatt.

Is that the neck tattoo which says souths will never win another premiership again?

One of the main reason Manly could not fit Glenn Stewart into the salary cap was because his brother Brett had to be squeezed into the cap not that long ago. Now if Brett dosn't want to play with Manly without his brother, the Sea Eagles would be able to use that money for Benji Marshall. Imagine DCE, Foran & Benji at full-back on the attack? Teams wouldn't know how to stop them. Benji is also another option in the kicking game.

tookey said:
Sheikheagle said:
strone33 said:

Is that the neck tattoo which says souths will never win another premiership again?
The World ancient history timeline-
2560 BC, building of the Pyramids.
221 BC, Great Wall of China.
1971 AD, South Sydney win premiership.

can the mods please reinstate @Wascally I would love to hear why Snake decided not to sign with Souths and stay with the best rugby league club in the world...:rolleyes:

Clint said:
can the mods please reinstate @Wascally I would love to hear why Snake decided not to sign with Souths and stay with the best rugby league club in the world...:rolleyes:
Hear, hear Clint. Stupid people also should also feel worthy
We'll give anybody a fair hearing here, even Wabbits.

wedgetail eagle said:
I see Souths have dropped Merritt in a shuffle to faze him out, in readiness for the big announcement. Haha.

I wish they dropped him prior to getting the record.

I'm sure this thwead has been filled with absolute twuisms.
First post and I'm thinking gee-up. But no, the twooth is out there.
We've been hit by doggie twolls but despewate wabbits looking for a miwacle is more delicious than any twuth. Woot!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6