Bring back Anthony Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

XV-1

First Grader
When Choc played for Manly he was a warrior.
Put his body on the line right to the end.
He was not a big guy, but played beyond his size. Always had great leg speed and drive.

Best of all, he had attitude, intensity and a team first mentality.

Choc had everything that Manly is lacking.

Bring Choc onto the coaching ranks. He will really enjoy ordering DCE around. Might be a silver lining - DCE may start looking elsewhere.

DES DO IT!!

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Not sure if you're being serious, but it was his team first mentality (reducing wages etc) that made the team what it was.

It was DCE's self first mercenary attitude that started changing the culture.

CHoc got a bad wrap here
I agree. I was thinking exactly this in the last couple of weeks. His main beef was the selfishness of DCE. Positive visionary. I take back every bad thing I said about him - except re his idiot off field stuff - and hope he is enjoying his life. He needs to come back to the fold when DCE departs.

winnyason

Bencher
Not sure if you're being serious, but it was his team first mentality (reducing wages etc) that made the team what it was.

CHoc got a bad wrap here
It's ironic that our hold squad it basically now has a Dce mentality and it's failing.
No doubt Des won't cope this forever I can see a complete rebuild on the way.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
The bloke reminds me of a young Watmough is the Penrith backrower Liam Martin, powerful, stocky, fast and aggressive...would love him at Manly...Su'A or Brown join him and you get the intensity and Attitude needed in the team... I know - they are under contract, but I can dream right....@:)

1616802651025.jpeg
This would be back in ‘15, recent games would’ve just reinforced his opinion, I’m guessing. Everyone’s opinion.

Brocky

Reserve Grader
When Choc played for Manly he was a warrior.
Put his body on the line right to the end.
He was not a big guy, but played beyond his size. Always had great leg speed and drive.

Best of all, he had attitude, intensity and a team first mentality.

Choc had everything that Manly is lacking.

Bring Choc onto the coaching ranks. He will really enjoy ordering DCE around. Might be a silver lining - DCE may start looking elsewhere.

DES DO IT!!
Tissue Tom will not cure the onslaught neither will Watmough, but Glen Stewart yes

tookey

First Grader

CHoc got a bad wrap here
DCE has always been about the money

However Manly and in particular Fulton made DCE the mercenary that he has become by offering his a ridiculous contract far and above what he is worth

To think that Munster is on $800k a year compared to DCE's $1.2m is beyond belief

Brocky

Reserve Grader
DCE has always been about the money

However Manly and in particular Fulton made DCE the mercenary that he has become by offering his a ridiculous contract far and above what he is worth

To think that Munster is on $800k a year compared to DCE's $1.2m is beyond belief
What is beyond belief is that they are getting paid for this performance

CHoc got a bad wrap here
My understanding was that choc agreed to defer wages.
If so, that is very different to reduce.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
11 5 6 -88 12