Bring back Anthony Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You have GOT to be kidding! Watmough - three drop balls, three penalties conceded and arms up in the air each time as if to say "Duh!"

The bloke most like Choc has got to Jake.
Good runner, good tackler, slow as a wet weep and the most "6-again" conceded in the NRL.

You have GOT to be kidding! Watmough - three drop balls, three penalties conceded and arms up in the air each time as if to say "Duh!"

The bloke most like Choc has got to Jake.
Good runner, good tackler, slow as a wet weep and the most "6-again" conceded in the NRL.

Nice to see you're still alive!

DCE has always been about the money

However Manly and in particular Fulton made DCE the mercenary that he has become by offering his a ridiculous contract far and above what he is worth

To think that Munster is on $800k a year compared to DCE's $1.2m is beyond belief
Remember who Munster plays for. I reckon he would be getting a lot more than that in brown paper bags or boats

My understanding was that choc agreed to defer wages.
If so, that is very different to reduce.
Just so you know, I saw his contract. Others on this site can confirm, as I showed them proof.

Your understanding is wrong, simple as that, sorry mate.

The club sent his amended contract to my fax by mistake ..

I promised the club I wouldn't show or tell the details, which I haven't, but he reduced salary to accommodate others. And he was on massively less than the media had you believe.

He did that for the team. None of these current mercenaries would EVER consider that.

Choc sabotagued and ragged the club when he left. Id prefer integrity and culture within the coaching ranks, not pettiness and bitterness. Bring back lyon and the Stewart brothers would do me.

What do you think Foran did and he is back playing for Manly? He was right in the middle of it and lied to everyone.
Choc was upfront with all his issues with Manly

Choc sabotagued and ragged the club when he left. Id prefer integrity and culture within the coaching ranks, not pettiness and bitterness. Bring back lyon and the Stewart brothers would do me.

That's wrong. It's only natural to feel slighted when you've taken a hit monetarily for years for a club, who supports then turns around and backs / supports a mercenary like DCE.

I understand other peoples opinions, but Choc would have been hurt, disappointed, rejected, and betrayed by the club he actually gave up so much for.

Love how people just turned on him and knew jack ****.

Last edited:
Choc was one of my favourite players. I always felt like he went to Parra for the big bucks when he knew he was done anyway after donating his body to the Sea Eagles. All the talk was an elaborate distraction from the fact he knew he was screwing over those slippery buggers.

DCE has always been about the money

However Manly and in particular Fulton made DCE the mercenary that he has become by offering his a ridiculous contract far and above what he is worth

To think that Munster is on $800k a year compared to DCE's $1.2m is beyond belief
Origin is on the horizon,DCE will start to click into gear soon

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10