Brisbane Game - round 9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
I've now booked flights for the trip North (THE best away trip of the season!) and my tickets for the game are booked for Bay 317 so all systems go!

The pre-match function is apparently selling well (see
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-calendar.asp?tx=37#Event60 )

so it will be good to catch up with a good few of you there hopefully (book early to avoid dissapointment as they say - If you are planning on going it may be worth booking to help Aaron and the team plan well in advance for the right size at the venue and also the catering etc?)

From previous years there are more and more Manly supporters getting to Suncorp so the atmosphere pre and during the game is fantastic AND especially if we win as we did last year!!

Really looking forward to this one!

Who else is going?

Cheers
Vidmar

I am not going but great post and great opportunity to go up there. We should be good for a win. Broncos are not nearly as strong as their position on the ladder says.

11th of May, nah I can't get away from work. Next years game I will be there as it will likely be the only game I can get to

Yeah, this thread got me checking up on my cricket and YES I have a game of cricket that day. Looks like I'll be playing cricket then sitting at home with a few beers watching the channel 9 replay!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4