Brisbane v Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
13-6 with 5 to go and the Boncos take a short drop goal attempt....theyll be done and dusted by half time against the filth.

Shocking example of how far our sport has fallen. I thought Donkeys were trying to make love to the 'Riff players, so long were they pinning them to the ground.
When The 'Riff got close to the Donkey's tryline Brisbane were offside every tackle. Eventually the 'Riff dropped the ball, but the refs didn't play any advantage; it was Donkey's ball.
There was a terrible call at 12-6 when Donkeys knocked on from a bomb yet, somehow, the ref said it was a 'Riff knock on. Two plays later Donkeys kick a field goal which virtually closed out the match for them.
The NRL must introduce a 5-minute sin bin. There were numerous deliberate fouls and multi deliberate penalties given away. That's when the sin bin must be used. If it had been tonight the Donkeys would have been down to eight players.
League could learn a few things from rugby:
1. The short-arm penalty
2. Playing advantage; calling out deliberate infringements but allowing the play to continue for up to one minute
3. Minimal use of the Vidiot

2. two brisbane players collide and Oates is knocked out, Penrith pick the ball up and should have scored under the posts but play is halted
Referees just making up rules as they go. It was play on according to the rules of rugby league - but who knows what rules are being used. Is there some new rule book that we don't know about? Possibly cost the Panthers the game in the end.

The difference as to how other games in the finals have been adjudicated v the one last night is chalk and cheese.

The Bunker wasn't the issue last night it was the idiots in the middle.

Feel quite sorry for the Panthers , although they lapped up our misfortune last week.

For these finals matches I record them, go out for the night, then fast-forward through the early gibber when I get home. During the match it's easy to fast-forward through the first five tackles, then watch what happens on the sixth tackle - just in case a spot of football breaks out.
This way I can watch two teams I don't care about in about 30-minutes.

Poor game to watch scrappy as, no five meters but that's the finals, the games are out of control with all teams milking the play the ball and ruck, try line bull**** Brisbane giving away penalties and no one is binned as Bennett will have a whinge. Ref's are a joke, so suck it up Panthers they were never going to win up there without the ref on their side like when they beat us twice this year. Thanks to Craig Bellamy to the state that the rules are now abused now and what a joke he is now kissing there arse's.

The play the ball in the ruck was catch as catch can and both teams where lying all over each other in the tackles refs just decided to let it go last night are we aloud to ask Toddy and Archer why?

Both these sides were absolutely pathetic. If we didn't play as embarrassingly as we did to have not blown the panthers away last week we would've been off to face the storm in the preliminary finals. I'm left to wonder "what if"
I'm with you. Watching that we missed a golden opportunity to get to Week 3 of the finals.

The only thing I was surprised about was that the Panthers weren't penalised when Oates got injured. For all money I thought the ref was going to blow a penalty (even though it was a collision with themselves).

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8