Bronco fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan

I don't often post on this site but I'm a regular reader.

Just wanted to say well done for your comments and demeanor on the Broncos site. Imagine if we could have reasonable and rational debates with supporters of other clubs instead of being knobheads?

Good on ya.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Shane, I bet you don't like Harbajhan Singh and his comments though
Stop throwing stones :)

I got these photos from the old player look a like thread.
I now realise that the PC thing for me to have said should have been "which of you will be feeding clams to Thaiday before the game".

325355-sam-thaiday-broncos-nrl.jpg

20walrus-600.jpg

He was in that movie planet of the apes.........

He was the doctor :)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Shane, I bet you don't like Harbajhan Singh and his comments though

I thought it was a case of over competitiveness actually,its not like Singh can really talk anyway,maybe he was being ironic

The racism stuff really ****s me anyway,how it only goes one way like perhaps i was called a white something,i bet thats not racist and if i was in a game where i was called that,id be expected to let it slide...which i would,i am infact white and a something

The Eagle said:
. . .i dont understand the uproar

Ignorance is at the heart of all racism.

The Eagle stop for a moment and consider this: what would the reaction have been if it was Zorba making the comment? Or Gallop?
Get it now?

Daniel said:
The broncos supporters were actually being quite fair, and I have enjoyed discussing things with them intelligently today after all of this stuff blew up.

I would love to be able to discuss football on here again, in a more intelligent and less emotive and puerile way than things have recently denigrated to

Dan, I think it's amazing you state they are fair when not one of them thought to pull up the person that made the Snake comment. Not one.
Yet, I make what was supposed to be a joke that they didn't like and I'm gone in an instant and called all sorts of names. I was not intending to be racist. Not in the slightest.

WAMF said:
Daniel said:
The broncos supporters were actually being quite fair, and I have enjoyed discussing things with them intelligently today after all of this stuff blew up.

I would love to be able to discuss football on here again, in a more intelligent and less emotive and puerile way than things have recently denigrated to

Dan, I think it's amazing you state they are fair when not one of them thought to pull up the person that made the Snake comment. Not one.
Yet, I make what was supposed to be a joke that they didn't like and I'm gone in an instant and called all sorts of names. I was not intending to be racist. Not in the slightest.
WAMF I've seen you make plenty of insightful posts, the lesson from this is that if it offends as racist it is racist, regardless of intent, so all you have to say is 'no offence intended and I won't use that term again.' The people who are arguing passionately for their right to use such language are the ones who really have a problem.

Been to Suncorp the last five times Manly have played there and have always found the Broncos fans to be pretty good sports. I don't have a problem with them. Much better Than eels, Tigers and Dogs fans. Dont really hate the Broncos either... If Manly get beat this week (which they won't) I'd cheer for the Broncos in the GF if for no other reason than to see Lockyer get the finish he deserves.

Between Friends we pay each other out everyday with calls way more direct, insulting & laugh it off, or I do anyway. I didn't personally take it as racist & maybe these Bronco supporters need to stick to their own site rather than screen Silvertails looking for the slightest politically incorrect few words they can find. I have a thread for them -"Get a Life"
If it was a dig at his family, Kids ect or more abusive I would get the uproar but who can hang someone over a banana?? :huh:

Fmd stop being so precious. Been called a pommy bastard and worse nearly everyday since I moved here. Get over it.

bones said:
Been to Suncorp the last five times Manly have played there and have always found the Broncos fans to be pretty good sports. I don't have a problem with them. Much better Than eels, Tigers and Dogs fans. Dont really hate the Broncos either... If Manly get beat this week (which they won't) I'd cheer for the Broncos in the GF.

I now have soft spot for the terrorists. Common enemy and all lol,

Gloves are off, it's finals time.
These pricks are the enemy. Anything you can say against them should be said.

It's no secret that i hate everything to do with qld so i'll cheer anything anyone says against the bastards.

To our Manly supporting qlders, i applaud you for seeing the light. Your birthplace is not your fault.

Duff said:
Gloves are off, it's finals time.
These pricks are the enemy. Anything you can say against them should be said.

It's no secret that i hate everything to do with qld so i'll cheer anything anyone says against the bastards.

To our Manly supporting qlders, i applaud you for seeing the light. Your birthplace is not your fault.
Duffy you maybe a lefty commo but I love ya brother. Side by side Friday night bro :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6