Bronco fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont want any longterm or permanent injury to DL but he has a choice & its obviously a dangerous decision to play the game.
If we had Foran carrying this injury-
A) They would target him in attack & defence - (Hodges targets players injured on the ground in pain.)
B) I doubt the Seaeagles staff would allow it.
In the end its a game of footy & long term health should be the main priority but obviously their fans & coaching staff dont give a rats - its a brutal game & I expect the Seaeagles to be ruthless no matter who plays on Friday night so to all the charity DL wellwishers - get ready to be disappointed & Darren - watch it at home & finish on a winning note.

these brisbane fans pee on their own stadium seats when their team Dominates and wins.

Wonder whats going to happen once they LOSE on Friday night.

Nate and Julian O'Neal's not too far away to teach them a Trick or two

you should have a read of some of the tripe that goes on over at the Sportal forums, and especially Brisbane related threads............though don't say anything bad about Brisbane or a Brisbane supporter over there - they'll ban you quick smart. Though it's fine if you are a Brisbane supporter to allude constantly to Brett's allegations, or Choc's, or anybody else even remotely related to the Manly club.

I've been banned for asking which one of them will be feeding Thaiday a bunch of bananas before kick off.

WAMF said:
I've been banned for asking which one of them will be feeding Thaiday a bunch of bananas before kick off.

Well it isn't funny and absolutely everyone knows what the connotation is.

I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but you must of missed the Brett Stewart schoolgirl comment.

WAMF said:
I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but you must of missed the Brett Stewart schoolgirl comment.

Could have gone down another alleged incident involving one of there players if you really wanted to stoop to there level

ManlyBacker said:
WAMF said:

Oh noes, its hysterical and hardly racist, he does infact resemble an ape, as does Robin Williams (who is white)

The nanny state is a bit over the top don't you think? Is it racist to rib my girl about having no soul due to being a ginger? Hardly, its only racist when you go over the line, you should know where it is

How ironic!!!!

Hodges nails the helpess saints winger on the ground! All the birdbrain had to do was put a hand on him to complete the tackle.

Short time later their makeshift foolback showsoff and jumps so high, (possibly to gain a gig with fello bro Israel Foulow) and knees their greatest ever player in their face.

Another time i am embarrassed to be a poster on here

We all know what was going on. Just like crowd violence we would be better served taking the high ground rather than responding to taunts

lsz said:

We all know what was going on. Just like crowd violence we would be better served taking the high ground rather than responding to taunts

exactly right. I don't understand why some people take it all so personally.

Do you carry on like a bunch of tools amongst your friends regarding your team?
Of course not. I have friends who support all teams and sure we have banter, but never does it get heated, or does it over step the mark. I defend brett when people do, because clearly he was the victim, but i don't step in and get racist etc.

And @[The Eagle] no of course it isn't racist to say a ginger has no soul, because Ginger is not a race.

Using a minority slur, is wrong. If it is hurtful it is wrong, did your parents forget to teach you any morals, or ethics?

The banana comment is well over the top

Would have been better off in that instance replying with Thirdman into a cubicle if you wanted to go down that road with them

Gingers are infact a minority by definition, there less of them than there is any actual race, also I note how you ignored the Robin Williams bit, you must not think its bad to call him an ape

ManlyBacker said:
WAMF said:

You are entitled to your opinion. To me, he looks like either an ape or a walrus, depending on the camera angle.

The Eagle said:
Gingers are infact a minority by definition, there less of them than there is any actual race, also I note how you ignored the Robin Williams bit, you must not think its bad to call him an ape

i ignored it, because it was not relevant to the point I was making.

i.e. Gingers are not a race

Daniel said:
lsz said:

exactly right. I don't understand why some people take it all so personally.

Do you carry on like a bunch of tools amongst your friends regarding your team?
Of course not. I have friends who support all teams and sure we have banter, but never does it get heated, or does it over step the mark. I defend brett when people do, because clearly he was the victim, but i don't step in and get racist etc.

And @[The Eagle] no of course it isn't racist to say a ginger has no soul, because Ginger is not a race.

Using a minority slur, is wrong. If it is hurtful it is wrong, did your parents forget to teach you any morals, or ethics?

I am not racist and it was never intended as a racist remark.

Sorry not buying it

it is a long standing racist remark in European football. Some examples include

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/4018421.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/feb/10/spain-england-racism-friendly-sid-lowe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4