Broncos fans, I don't believe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[/quote]

I guess it is because they have the queensland spirit that QLDer's can mange following two teams.
[/quote]

Correct Gronk.

I'm glad You're smart eough to know what's going on.

Well, i Support the Old Bar Pirates and the Manly Sea Eagles. And i am completely distressed at the decision i have to make as to who to watch on saturday arvo.

Positively and negatively charged electrons being attracted to each other.

What is a scary topic of thought though, are magnets with north and south polarity still attracted to each other when no one is around to see it?

Fonz said:
Positively and negatively charged electrons being attracted to each other.

What is a scary topic of thought though, are magnets with north and south polarity still attracted to each other when no one is around to see it?

Are you sure it isn't magic?
tumblr_l0kxwe3C0x1qz50sko1_500.jpg

Nodd here's a question for you what are the realistic chances of Redlands joining the Qld Cup considering the proximity of Souths Logan and Wynnum Manly.

Read somewhere they are getting close to Redcliffe in terms of juniors coming through.

eagles2win said:
Nodd here's a question for you what are the realistic chances of Redlands joining the Qld Cup considering the proximity of Souths Logan and Wynnum Manly.

Read somewhere they are getting close to Redcliffe in terms of juniors coming through.

It was on their agenda a few years ago but from what I hear it is no longer a priority.

They have over 800 juniors and 3 senior(2nd div) sides. Their leagues club has just upped their pokies and are really looking to upgrade their facilities. I know their new manager will do a good job at that.

I think if their leagues club reaches their aims they may push for inclusion but not in the near future.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4