Brookvale Gladiators

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
There are some heros out there today for Manly. Rose, Lyon, Brett, Glen, Kite, Nood, and the rest. A lot of them are carrying knocks out there, the kind of things that normally get you off the field.

If this is the way our season is finished, then I am proud to be a Sea Eagles fan today, these guys are immense.

If we roll on and can get the troops back then we will look back at today, and the boys we know what were are made of.

Almost any team would have fallen apart today with these injuries, we have held on - gritted our teeth and fought the hard fight.

There are some heros out there today for Manly. Rose, Lyon, Brett, Glen, Kite, Nood, and the rest. A lot of them are carrying knocks out there, the kind of things that normally get you off the field.

If this is the way our season is finished, then I am proud to be a Sea Eagles fan today, these guys are immense.

If we roll on and can get the troops back then we will look back at today, and the boys we know what were are made of.

Almost any team would have fallen apart today with these injuries, we have held on - gritted our teeth and fought the hard fight.

I would find it difficult for anyone to criticise Georges appearance / fitness after that effort

I would find it difficult for anyone to criticise Georges appearance / fitness after that effort

Agreed Rusty, and don't forget the boys that bled for the team in Buhrer, Wolfman (who wanted back on) etc etc etc.

Jeez we support a great team full of great character.

I'm actually so excited, I'm both drunk and aroused.

Agreed Rusty, and don't forget the boys that bled for the team in Buhrer, Wolfman (who wanted back on) etc etc etc.

Jeez we support a great team full of great character.

I'm actually so excited, I'm both drunk and aroused.

Absolutely. That was a huge effort, big game for Big George. He stepped up when we needed him to, I rated him anyway but he takes a step up for me today.

Absolutely. That was a huge effort, big game for Big George. He stepped up when we needed him to, I rated him anyway but he takes a step up for me today.

In the heat of the moment i was disappointed with our defense in the second half but the positional changes were the cause of that. Epic effort by our forwards.

In the heat of the moment i was disappointed with our defense in the second half but the positional changes were the cause of that. Epic effort by our forwards.

We didn't make a change for at least the last half hour

A lot will probably hook into that defensive effort, but I'm rapt with it. Only 3 tries with some class attacking players against us with their season on the line

Watmough centre and Lyon wing, no Ballin so others all covering his load, many of them in positions they wouldnt train in at all

A lot will probably hook into that defensive effort, but I'm rapt with it. Only 3 tries with some class attacking players against us with their season on the line

Watmough centre and Lyon wing, no Ballin so others all covering his load, many of them in positions they wouldnt train in at all

Kiwi Eagle said:

Anyone who does, is an ass-clown, and doesn't get rugby league.

I played against St Greg's (Jason Taylor's team) at school-boy comp level, and we ended up with 12 players available (close to this effort), and we got beaten 70 something to one try.

St Greg's were a huge team, with very big boys for starters, but what Manly did today was a testament to The Eagles constitution and fortitude.

The last time I was this excited about our team was when Chris Anderson swivelled on his seat at Brooky Oval, before he quit in a flogging over The Roosters, and I saw Anasta tear up almost at the post game interview.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Anyone who does, is an ass-clown, and doesn't get rugby league.

I played against St Greg's (Jason Taylor's team) at school-boy comp level, and we ended up with 12 players available (close to this effort), and we got beaten 70 something to one try.

St Greg's were a huge team, with very big boys for starters, but what Manly did today was a testament to The Eagles constitution and fortitude.

The last time I was this excited about our team was when Chris Anderson swivelled on his seat at Brooky Oval, before he quit in a flogging over The Roosters, and I saw Anasta tear up almost at the post game interview.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8