BROOKVALE OVAL GETS $40,000 LIFT +($4 MILLION FROM COUNCIL)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: BROOKVALE OVAL GETS $40,000 LIFT

byso link said:
This is a publicity stunt,
  No!  Really????????????

I suppose it would be better theyjust signed a long-term contract to use BlueTongue after next year Byso.  Much easier and less costly. 

The only way this can happen is if the gov'ts cough up the cash. Any money supporters put in would not be minute to whats required.  (over a whole season)

They would be lucky to get 50k from a whole season from supporters.

byso link said:
The only way this can happen is if the gov'ts cough up the cash. Any money supporters put in would not be minute to whats required.  (over a whole season)

They would be lucky to get 50k from a whole season from supporters.
  and I suppose you are too dumb to understand this is a fighting fund to be used to lobby the politicians?  :-X

Matabele link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=177177.msg180655#msg180655 date=1206741111]
This is a publicity stunt,
  No!  Really????????????

I suppose it would be better theyjust signed a long-term contract to use BlueTongue after next year Byso.  Much easier and less costly. 
[/quote]

Damm, last week you said we were going to the Sunshine Coast. I would much rather a trip or 3 to there each season than going to 12 at Bluetongue. Keep flying them kites.

A few more people putting their hands in their pockets to pay the $45 for Screaming Eagles membership would provide additional much needed funds for the club.....
To those of you who have "On Ya!"
To those of you who haven't......Hmmmmm

I have to say this club is the greediest in the comp I never here other clubs continually asking the fans to put there hands in there pockets,guys you bought the club so either run it and make or lose money at brookvale or do as most fans believe you want to do and piss off to bluetongue stadium,either way stop winging about the condition of the ground it was the same when you bought the club,as for the dream of getting government money forget about that if the libs courtesy of Johnnie wouldn't reach into his kick Kev certainly wont',so the time you pay for a ticket these days and pay for the privilege to post on there website this is a mean and greedy PRIVATELY owned club who should fund themselves

MNF link said:
I have to say this club is the greediest in the comp I never here other clubs continually asking the fans to put there hands in there pockets,guys you bought the club so either run it and make or lose money at brookvale or do as most fans believe you want to do and piss off to bluetongue stadium,either way stop winging about the condition of the ground it was the same when you bought the club,as for the dream of getting government money forget about that if the libs courtesy of Johnnie wouldn't reach into his kick Kev certainly wont',so the time you pay for a ticket these days and pay for the privilege to post on there website this is a mean and greedy PRIVATELY owned club who should fund themselves

Funny how you post MNF just after a Matabele post.  One and the same no doubt

tookey link said:
Funny how you post MNF just after a Matabele post.  One and the same no doubt

nope.

In reply to Corso Pete - all options are being considered ............

Our management are sensational

The people that rocked up this week, and bought their $20 ticket or whatever it is, to this game have helped save Brookvale Oval and have a t-shirt to show their great support to the club and saving the Oval

The season ticket holders, who have poured out hundreds to attend the games and help the club, aren't entitled to their t-shirt, because that is for pre purchased tickets only LOL

Why not, ot give away the t-shirts and save another 1-2k?

I am not a Screaming Eagle Member, nor am I any other form of member. I may turn up to a game or two at some stage, but since I am moving to QLD I would prefer they become the Manly/Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles!

Dan

Screw 61 years of history and passion eh Dan if it means you get a team close to you that you wouldn't pay a membership for?

LoL

exactly!

The world revolves around ME!

No man, I'm the earth....you can be the moon !
Hehehehe..

I will be closer than Dan. But that at least makes two of us up here.

Come on up Manly !  ;D

Matabele link said:
In reply to Corso Pete - all options are being considered ............

That is very sensible to consider all options, I do exactly the same whenever I buy a lotto ticket, it is very important to plan for these things!

From the official website

"The Sea Eagles are set to make a massive announcement regarding their long term future at Brookvale Oval during Sunday's match against the Rabbitohs".

Does this mean the long awaited and much wanted move to either Gosford or the Sunshine Coast is now not likely to happen during our lifetimes?

A guy at work told me yesterday that an announcement will be made about COUNCIL funding. Not State. Not Federal.

Lets see if this guy knows what he's talking about.

I think the state Government have been distracted by calls for a complete white elephant - something that will be lucky to see one patron. 

An art gallery for Parrammatta.

Matabele link said:
I think the state Government have been distracted by calls for a complete white elephant - something that will be lucky to see one patron. 

An art gallery for Parrammatta.
Don't let your country ignorance or experience of the morons at Parra Stadium colour your view of North Western Sydney!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4