Brown and Lawton won us the game!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brown and Sipley were the ones that won that game. We started off so poor through the middle in the first 20. It's no coincidence that as we started dominating and bullying through the middle when Brown and Sips came on that scoreboard started ticking our way. It was game changing impact from them. They made 3 time premiership winning front row pairing Leota and JFH their sons, completely babied them with physicality and violent contact.

What an amazing win, yes i reuse the highs and lows like no other, prob all part of my ADD, Bi Polar and Autism but what a great amazing fuking win!!!

I just want to shout out Brown and Lawton as i believe they were a huge reason we won!!!!

Brown was a beats, bringing the aggressive running and leading the pack and line speed as well! Took me back to the Spud v Chief days from the kick offs!!!

And i though Croker was horrible today, slow, sloppy and really bad at hooker today with his ball service and it’s really affecting our attack and i think it’s time to make a change there

Lawton was so much better when he went into hooker , fast and sharp and offered great service at the advantage line getting us on the front foot!!

well done and Go Manly!!
They all played well, you have to against that lot. Croker played the first 50 straight and other than knocking on that horrendous pass that he had to dive for I thought he was solid. I suspect him doing 50 straight was in response to the errors we produced last week and maybe being more focused on staying in the arm wrestle, i don’t know. Perhaps Seibold needs a pat on the back ?

Our bench really lifted the team yesterday, Nathan Brown was aggressive, imposing and challenged Penrith through the middle! Lawton was very effective and crisp service from dummy half was strong and Toff added to what Brown did and he and Paseka really did well in the middle!

A great team effort overall!
Nathan Brown great runs from kick-offs & helped give the team the belief in themselves they needed yesterday.
Paseka shocked himself when he broke the line, I hope he remembers, so he can do it again.
Burbo's solid effort would have surprised a few people yesterday also.

Last edited:
Brown and Sipley were the ones that won that game. We started off so poor through the middle in the first 20. It's no coincidence that as we started dominating and bullying through the middle when Brown and Sips came on that scoreboard started ticking our way. It was game changing impact from them. They made 3 time premiership winning front row pairing Leota and JFH their sons, completely babied them with physicality and violent contact.
I wonder if this will set a blueprint for other teams to go after them too. If you look at Penrith’s list now, they can’t rely on Spencer Leniu backing them up. Yeo is more a ball player as well. That other front rower I thought we handled easily. Interesting.

They all played well, you have to against that lot. Croker played the first 50 straight and other than knocking on that horrendous pass that he had to dive for I thought he was solid. I suspect him doing 50 straight was in response to the errors we produced last week and maybe being more focused on staying in the arm wrestle, i don’t know. Perhaps Seibold needs a pat on the back ?

The last 25 minutes the panthers forwards other than Yow and Smith didn't want the ball
Martin was out on the wing JFH was standing 1m in front of Edwards
Just goes to show how forwards actually win or lose the matches
Well done to all the Manly forwards
I'm not saying they were scared but they were actually worried of making a mistake with the big collisions from the Manly defence and so the Panthers basically just used their backs to get around Manly.
You can't win if your forwards are not winning the middle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8