Buhrer NSW Bolter?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd pick him. I think he's almost NSW best option at hooker. His passing off the deck is absolutely top notch, both sides of his body and he doesn't need to stand upto throw them either.

The way Ricky Stuart was talking the other day I wouldn't be surprised to see T-Rex fill the last spot.

Honestly with Bird, Lewis, Gifty and T-Rex, does NSW really need a so called "utility"?

What's the contract situation with Buhrer? Is he off contract soon? The reason why I ask, is because it's getting more difficult over time to keep our Premiership winning team as they slowly all becoming International or State of Origin players & their value sky rockets. Since the 2011 Grand Final win D.C.Evans & T-Rex have become Internationals & are in line to be picked on the bench at least for QLD & NSW respectively. Remember Matt Ballin is a QLD State of Origin rep & now Buhrer could be added to the list.

I am getting worried at the list of players we'll have out against the Roosters. I don't think Ricky will choose a 3rd of the NSW team as Manly players though. In saying this, the role couldn't go to a nicer, and more deserving bloke.

If he gets the role I'll be barracking for all the boys to bring the shield home. I would choose Hinchcliffe though personally.

Aetna said:
What's the contract situation with Buhrer? Is he off contract soon? The reason why I ask, is because it's getting more difficult over time to keep our Premiership winning team as they slowly all becoming International or State of Origin players & their value sky rockets. Since the 2011 Grand Final win D.C.Evans & T-Rex have become Internationals & are in line to be picked on the bench at least for QLD & NSW respectively. Remember Matt Ballin is a QLD State of Origin rep & now Buhrer could be added to the list.

He was re-signed last year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8